Skip to main content

LIFE3

LIFE.

It’s a windy Thursday morning and I cant seem to get out of bed due to the fact that the malaria drugs I took before I went to bed last night is still taking effect on me. Mr. Yarns is here now to put me through some stuffs, like we always say it here, we call it ‘’blogging things”. Its past 10 and I decided to do some laundry, now done with that and I turned on the Tv to watch CNN or Aljazera for the latest news around the world, well so far, there are more scenes of violence, but the Olympic games count down is like a breath of fresh air compared to the bombing and killing happening in Syria, also the Colorado shooter trial.   The Olympics kicks off tomorrow, and I am super excited, wish I secured my visa earlier so I can join my U.K fans out ther in London for the Olympics, it takes 3weeks to get the visa ready and by then the games will be over, too sad but hey, I will still find a way to post up pics from the games live, my good friends, Kayce, and Go are gonna be there live!.
The Olympic Flame's final stopping place before the Opening Ceremony
The last Torchbearer on the River Thames, Amber Charles, will carry the Flame to Tower Bridge for a final photo opportunity in front of the Olympic Rings.
After 69 days travelling the length and breadth of the UK, the Olympic Flame takes to the River Thames on the morning of Friday 27 July.
Its 5pm now and I am done with my power point presentation for a brand, now got to send it to them. Thinking of my many blessings and remembered the most recent one, yes, I got blessed through someone with a Blackberry, even downloaded the munch app,  and it works just fine on it, all I can do now is just say thank you, Papa yo!. It sure pays to sow a seed cos you’ll never know who and how that seed is coming back and in what form to you, so like I always say, be kind to each other, see y’ all later alligators.
T.G.I.F Coming up tomorrow, stick around for the outfit for tomorrow and my top 5 videos for my T.G.I.F music countdown.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P GOLDIE- The true cause of death of Goldie Harvey

Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY  COVER'S  MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism.  After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie  passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...

IMPORTANT!!!

Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUN FAIR

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683  SEE YAH.