Skip to main content

BEST DAY EVER.


    Back then, when i was asked what my best day of my life is, i usually say, the day i was crowned the most beautiful girl in Lagos State University, 2007, but as of now, I can gladly say, my best day ever is today! I am officially an Ex Lasuite, hurray!!!. We cried, we sang, we laughed, at the end of the final paper today, I will miss these guys that i have called course mates and  friends for the past 5 years, what a journey so far. Now, let the main journey of a thousand miles begin, did I hear you say labor market? Nope, not really for me, I've got talent. *winks* , but i will do my best, gotta make it rain this year, and i'm on it.


 FESTAC TOWN.

    Left the school premises later, and headed straight to Hot Chocolate Beauty Store, to get my body product(sister gotta look fabulous you know, lol), my dear friend the C.E.O celebrated the good news with me and we had a fun talk, about us, marriage, men and me. The words of wisdom lies in her, i must confess, i really got the words i really needed to hear. Drake calls it Y.O.L.O (you only live once), she told me to get it right with Gods help, always and to remember that Life Goes On, as Tu Pac would say too, thats if he was alive anyway and not some hologramform of him. Just got home now, mum and I said thank you prayers to God and im having dinner. What a good way to start the week, i am looking forward to the childrens day carnival tom orrow at DAVIDS CHRISTIAN CENTER, FATGBEMS MILE 2, hope to take some pic, till then, see y' all later alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P GOLDIE- The true cause of death of Goldie Harvey

Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY  COVER'S  MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism.  After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie  passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUN FAIR

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683  SEE YAH.

IMPORTANT!!!

Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413