Skip to main content

PATIENCE.....

So, patience is the theme for today! Hmm,PATIENCE IS A POWERFUL THING

Patience is a timeless trait that makes a person powerful.  You may be asking, how so?  Well, when you are patient, you are in charge. Now back to my escapade gist. Ikeja is where I'm gonna be(singing,"This is where I wanna be- Nate dog") Going for another Red-Carpet event today, catch me if you can on HAIR FUSSION hair show at Bobby Signature House on Allen, MBGN2011 is who I'm looking out for on the Red-Carpet, want to ask the questions you all have murmured since she got crowned! Are u pondering what I'm pondering? Gist and Pics Live From the Red Carpet Coming soon live! See yal later alligators.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Vien Smart

Comments

  1. i think so brain.... bin waitin 4 d pics,, pls hurry...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P GOLDIE- The true cause of death of Goldie Harvey

Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY  COVER'S  MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism.  After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie  passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUN FAIR

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683  SEE YAH.

IMPORTANT!!!

Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413