Skip to main content

AJAH STUNTS.

 TODAY IS A GIFT AND THAT IS WHY ITS CALLED PRESENT, SO UNWRAP IT AND ENJOY IT!


   Ajah is always a fun place to be, i woke up early today but decided to be lazy and drag my self slowly out of bed. Mum is out now and I'm getting set to go visit sis and the baby and to also do some shopping at the store and saloon. Just stopped by at,
                                                    Hot Chocolate Beauty Shop

 and my friend isn't here, so i decided to get some items and then walk down to the bus stop to board the BRT bus to take me over to sis Mimi La Bunche. I'm there now and everyone's excited to see me as usual, we did our catch up gist and I'm shopping too. Baby Nonoh is finally walking, and i am so ready to start sending her on errands, though minor errands like, go to mummy, come here, take this, can i have that kind of errands.
   Set to leave and I'm missing them already, well i will be back this weekend so they better don't make me........ fill in the blank. Home now and i am getting ready for my new work, shhhhhh,......., gonna let the pics speak for it when i drop it. loll.


                                                                   Ogechi Onyeonwu,


 My new girlfriend needs your votes, please view " facebook.com/irepvictorious  and vote for her, the name is OGECHI ONYEONWU. Thank you so much. Lets just hope she wins(smiles). See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

MANNERS!
COMING SOON LADIES, JULY 15TH, @ THE VICTORY DOME......ALL THE QUESTIONS U'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK AND THE RIGHT ANSWERS.


Bamidele V. Osagie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P GOLDIE- The true cause of death of Goldie Harvey

Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY  COVER'S  MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism.  After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie  passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...

IMPORTANT!!!

Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUN FAIR

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683  SEE YAH.