TGIF (Thank God Its Friday) is right around the corner and I'm the most excited person right now cos finally! Stella is gonna get her grove on!. Going over to sis crib tomorrow, gonna stop by at the office and probably have a nice time out later, but that's enough about tomorrow, I'm here for today's story so far. Woke up quite early today and feel a bit lazy but i have to get work done so, I'm out of my bed and getting set at the moment to hit the town. Mum is in High spirits today, my guess is that shes expectant(smiles), and i know why. Its fun to be a Grandmother every now and then, loll. Got a call from my school H.O.C (Head Of Class), she just confirmed it that my graduation party is this Saturday and i am receiving an award, wow! i really don't know if i should go cos I'm not a fan of saying goodbye, and i don't wanna cry but it seems they wont rest till they get a confirmation that I'd be there, all dressed and dolled up, hm. Moving on from that, i am in search of Ijebu Garri ( a crispy powdery form of dried cassava that has a sour taste too), and i finally found it, right after walking and asking like my trip back home depended on it, well, it actually did, laughing hard. Stopped over at Sabrina's office, my friend in prints, and i must say, the new Vien Smart complimentary card is looking fabulous, i cant wait to see it printed out, super excited about it. You too can get a closet so colorful, just follow the instructions below, loll.
Just got to Ebenezer's Boutique on 51/21 Road, beside Anglican Church in Festac Town, and i must say, my steps were really ordered in the right direction, they are having a massive garage sales, like seriously, i got Shoes, Bags and Tops and Dresses for Half the price!50% off! even less. Now i thought the clothes must have holes in them but trust me, i am so wrong, the shop is really giving these things out for free! almost free though, and if you think its crappy stuffs, duh! think again, its great quality and in good condition, I'm so happy cos the shoe i saw there sometime back was up for sale, back then i was like "I'd be back" and you trust me, i never showed up, loll, so this time i did and the price was just right. So Ladies, stop by now!, or better still, stop by through out the week and you might just see what you always wanted and even better, i am gonna rock mine soon and put up some pics too. Not to worry ladies, i took some pics for y' all, like a sneak peak, check it out. For directions Call 08029186122. EBENEZER BOUTIQUE
Its, late evening now and I'm packing up my bag for the weekend, watching Big Rich Texas, these ladies in here need manners, speaking of manners, the event MANNERS is set for SUNDAY, July 15TH 2012 by 4PM at the Victory Dome, Davids Christian Centre, by Fatgbems Bus Stop, Mile2 beside the Health Center, its an event strictly for the ladies. Yinka Davids will be there, live sisters, Chigurl and others. Don't be told, you have to be there your self so you know what goes on in a mans world and head too.view the link to see what i mean. For more details, Please call: 0802 835 63 63, 0807 771 44 11.
Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY COVER'S MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism. After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...
Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413
DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683 SEE YAH.
Comments
Post a Comment