Skip to main content

AKIKITAN



I am grateful for this time, minute, hour, second that I breathe, God has proved himself faithful to me again, he is awesome. The Journey through life can be one heck of a rough road, but I wish you my reader, that may your road be rough. See that as a prayer. Asking why I am so spiritual now? well I always will remain a church girl, and I ain't too proud to say that. its good to be that lost sheep that through it all, I found my way to the Sheppard.

Akikitan, when words fail is the only word I have to say now, because we know what follows.... Words, People, world thought they failed me, but no way, the praises to I render to my creator is what keeps me strong and standing still here, in this life. Just Us Girls brings this "Akikitan" to us and I must say I am glad to be a part of this worship again this year. I know I was not asked to host it but, I will still give my 110 % to this because, this home, Davids Christian Centre, is all I have asides God and Family. I am who I am now all thanks to God, my family and this DCC family.


A KI KI TAN ...this SUNDAY 15TH JUNE, 2014 @ David's Christian Centre, Victory Dome, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos. Free Transport Available call 08077714411.
Can you remember those days in primary school when the class(of 100 students) were asked a question and the only person that had the answer was you? and then the teacher said "hold on, you will tell them the answer later"...that excited feeling...hmmmm, i am not saying anything either, just putting up this picture for you to see...


This is where I will be come June 15th 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P GOLDIE- The true cause of death of Goldie Harvey

Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY  COVER'S  MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism.  After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie  passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUN FAIR

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683  SEE YAH.

IMPORTANT!!!

Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413