Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL JUNE 28TH 2014


Need I say much, let the pictures do the the talk about how fun my weekend is (That's June 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2014)....... if you are ready, then I am! lets go.

So the next sensible thing to do is stay on the island after my visit out there to see family and friends, but you know how ladies are, the ice cream would not let me.........
PROOF OF THE ICE-CREAM TIME OUT, RIGHT THERE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER

And then, midnight karaoke took me over at Shaunz Bar on Sanusi-Fafunwa street, Victoria Island, Lagos, I know I know, I crashed this poor girls singing moment, but why did she have to have the same name with me? now you know why.

Later, I got my spotlight and aint nobody shared that one with me, SANG "Rihanna- Man Down" and it was all mine, the MC called out my name, just like this, "Vien of City 105.1 Fm, please come and sing a happy birthday song for Mr. Murphy, (Oh, he owns the bar) and I sang and took off, never got to drink the drinks he bought me though, too bad.



Finally, went home, crashed on my couch real hard and got set for work on air, The Saturday Breakfast Show, then Dr. Skidies came along, and blessed us with food (yes! small chops, jollof rice, booze and drinks, especially the cake) for her birthday.


 That is a quick summary of it all but you can see above I watched the match between Nigeria and Argentina sometime during the week and Dr. Skiddies is right there above with the cake, okay back to my story.


Then at night, I turned up for The Lock Down Nite with Olamide badoo, Lil Kesh, Viktoh, Enimoney, Phyno, e.t.c (What happened is a story for another day, basically, my mum woke me up with paracetamol in her hands) we turned up the City Fm Style, you don't believe me? check this out.

THATS ME, VIEN007




ME, AKIN, DUSTEN TRUCE AND A FEMALE FROM THE OFFICE, SHE WAS SHY, LOL

AH! NO SHY ONE HERE NOW, LOLL

HAUWA, JENNIFER JLUV AND I

OLAMIDE, LIL KESH, VIKTOH AND MOI

Lastly, I will do it all over again, this weekend, dare me and see what happens. Got to go now, trying to get ready for Middle Praise at Davids Christian Center Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P GOLDIE- The true cause of death of Goldie Harvey

Glad I can say T.G.I.F, I am thankful for today, even though I have had no sleep since last night after I heard about Goldie's death(we really should say a big Thank God Its Friday), my thumb hurts still but trust me, after my morning conversation with Pastor M, I can freely say, Halleluyah, I needed that, and a hug. LATE GOLDIE HARVEY  COVER'S  MYSTREETZ MAGAZINE . The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism.  After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie  passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the r...

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUN FAIR

DEALS X-MAS FAMILY FUNFAIR ITS THE CHRISTMAS FAMILY HANGOUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! SO GUESS WHAT GUYS, I will give out 5 tickets for free!!!! WATCH MY FACEBOOK SPACE AND THE BLOGSPOT FOR THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS NEXT WEEK... Asides from that, for every 4 tickets bought, you get one (1) free! IF YOU WANT FREE TICKETS TO THIS SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLE, LOOK OUT FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY ON MY TWITTER HANDLE @vien007 AND WIN TICKETS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THE DEALS X-MAS PARTY ON THE 16TH OF DECEMBER, 2012 AT THE DEALS EVENT CENTRE, 23/ 24 ROAD, FESTAC TOWN LAGOS COMING SOON....... FOR MORE ENQUIRE'S CALL TO GET YOUR STANDS AND FOR PARTNERSHIP CALL: 07089457683  SEE YAH.

IMPORTANT!!!

Do you know Owning your own Business is the Major Key 2 Financial Abundance and Empowerment? Let's train you on how to Start/Expand your Business till it becomes a World Class Brand! Register Now for the EDGE BIZ School Basic Enterpreneurship Training, starting Monday 11th June. Fee:18,000(Discount of N3,500 ends Fri 1st June)-08077714413