Skip to main content

ITS CHRISTMAS ALREADY?

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE...FROM ME VIEN007
 
So, to cut the long story short, here is the deal.....I am certainly not a huge fan of Christmas but this day makes me think otherwise, first off, my big brother (not the African reality series though) is back! Hes changed, he and I hung out just last night and I must tell you, he finally sees me as a woman not that little girl like he used to know.

The holiday season kicks in with a big bang, I am getting things done against next year and planning hard to get my crib renovated, quite different for me but working just fine, getting set for my holiday retreat at a cool resort in Badagry and to top it all up, I think I finally figured out how to live (not like I haven't been living but this time, its living the best and good life ever that there is out here). Saw this picture and felt I should share it with you, its rather different but hey, enjoy the pic for my "Photos Photo"
FOR SHIZZLE? THIS CHURCH IS GHETTO FROM THE GET GO MEHN, LAUGHING HARD
If I dare lie about how my year has been so far and then say it was rosy, I will be wrong about that info, but rather, may my road be rough is more like a saying of blessing to me, I am thankful for everything and have no regrets.

Today, its all about you! Yes, you reading take this serious, you got to look good after much eating this season so, here's a tip.
TRY IT LADIES, THANK ME LATER

Avoid Christmas weight gain altogether

Merry Christmas Photos
THIS  SANTA SURE GAINED WEIGHT!
If you ate just one mince pie every day in the lead-up to Christmas without compensating with extra exercise, you would be up to a kilo heavier by the end of December. That makes it easy to see how holiday weight gain happens. So it's no surprise that evidence shows keeping basic lifestyle habits on track during the holidays is likely to prevent excessive weight gain.
santatreadmill.jpg
One-off indulgences do not cause weight gain; weight gain is caused by gradual, sustained increases in kilojoule intake, or dietary habits that develop and support higher kilojoule intakes each day - an extra biscuit here, a large glass of wine there, and so forth. Here's a sample of some of the most common party-season habits that are conducive to weight gain so you can act now to avoid the extra kilos that seem to appear mid-January.

Going to parties hungry


A common mistake is overindulging on high-fat pastries, chips and dips while waiting for the "real" food to arrive. Avoid overeating at cocktail events by ensuring you do not arrive at an event starving. Have a filling snack 60 to 90 minutes before you go, such as an apple and cheese and wholegrain crackers or a handful of nuts.

Ditching the exercise


Make it a priority to maintain gym commitments, regular walks and take the kids to the beach or park to compensate for the extra food you'll be eating.

Overindulging too early in the season

A traditional Christmas dinner

Try to differentiate "special" occasions from run-of-the-mill drinks with acquaintances. This way you can indulge when there is a truly special occasion but keep on track with good habits for the weeks beforehand.

Buying too much food

shopping-at-farmers-market-by-avlxyz.jpg

Cupboards stocked with excessive amounts of snack food, chocolates and lollies are a recipe for disaster. Purchase only what you need and try to avoid large boxes of chocolates and lollies.

Snacking on poor-quality nibbles

Good-quality cheese, seafood, nuts and chocolates bring much taste and enjoyment to the palate, while cheap crackers, pastries and chips do not. Savour the experience of eating good-quality food occasionally rather than stuffing your face with high-fat snacks.
TRY THESE BERRIES INSTEAD

Eating everything on offer

Next time you are at a party, pay attention to the thin party goers compared to the overweight ones. Generally, slim individuals are pickier when it comes to food choices. Each time food comes around ask yourself: "Do I really feel like eating this?" It's often all you need to keep in control.

Overindulging in alcohol

The festive season should not be seen as an excuse to forget your personal limits with alcohol. Try to have two alcohol-free days each week, drink plenty of water and avoid high-kilojoule mixers such as juice, soft drink and flavoured drinks.

Letting Christmas run until January

Get back on track with your usual diet and exercise habits by January 2 or, before you know it, February will be here and the extra Christmas weight will be with you for the rest of the year.

Choosing high-fat snacks

While pastry-based treats, cheese and dips can be exceptionally high in fat and kilojoules, there is a range of lower-kilojoule snacks that still taste fantastic. Look for potato chips cooked in olive oil, low-fat dips and crackers.
TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS FOOD

Developing an "all or nothing" attitude to dieting

Rather than mentally writing off the next four weeks in terms of your food intake and activity patterns, think like a thin person. Enjoy good-quality, tasty treats in controlled amounts, but balance them with nutritious summer foods including salads, seafood and fresh fruits. Look as the time off over this period as an excuse to move your body more and you will be well on your way to a fitter and healthier 2013.

With these few points of mine, hope you get to eat less this season and think healthy, but seriously, I do not think you should let this turkey pass you by but if you must eat, then eat up well and work it out later aii.
CATCH ME ON AIR.... www.city1051fm.com

Will be at work all through tomorrow, but that does not mean I will not think about you or wish you a proper Christmas greeting, so be here tomorrow for that special shout out to all the countries that visit my space regularly. Wish you all a merry Christmas and hope to see you soon (on my page I mean), laughing hard, see y'all later alligators and be kind to one another.
Merry Christmas HD Wallpapers
HAPPY HOLIDAY 
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. happy christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye Health Overview
    Regular eye exams reveal vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, and astigmatism. Your doctor may prescribe glasses or contact lenses. Eye conditions include pinkeye, blepharitis, glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration.

    Astigmatism and Your Eyes
    What Is Astigmatism?

    Astigmatism is a common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or surgery.

    Astigmatism is caused by an eye that is not completely round. This is one type of refractive error. Astigmatism occurs in nearly everybody to some degree. For vision problems due to astigmatism, glasses, contact lenses, and even vision correction procedures are all possible treatment options.

    A person's eye is naturally shaped like a sphere. Under normal circumstances, when light enters the eye, it refracts, or bends, evenly, creating a clear view of the object. However, the eye of a person with astigmatism is shaped more like a football or the back of a spoon. For this person, when light enters the eye it is refracted more in one direction than the other, allowing only part of the object to be in focus at one time. Objects at any distance can appear blurry and wavy.

    What Causes Astigmatism?

    Astigmatism is a natural and commonly occurring cause of blurred or distorted vision. The exact cause in not known.

    Astigmatism2

    What Are the Symptoms of Astigmatism?

    People with undetected astigmatism often have blurred vision which can be associated with fatigue and eyestrain. While these symptoms may not necessarily be the result of astigmatism, you should schedule an eye exam if you are experiencing one or more symptoms.


    How Is Astigmatism Diagnosed?

    Your eye doctor can diagnose astigmatism with a thorough eye exam. Astigmatism may occur with other vision problems such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. Because astigmatism may increase slowly, you should visit your eye doctor whenever you notice changes in your vision.

    How Is Astigmatism Treated?

    Almost all degrees of astigmatism can be corrected with properly prescribed eyeglasses or contact lenses. For a person with only a slight degree of astigmatism, corrective lenses may not be needed at all, as long as other conditions, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness, are not present. If the astigmatism is moderate to high, however, corrective lenses are probably needed.

    Corrective lenses (eyeglasses or contact lenses). For astigmatism, special soft contact lenses called toric lenses are prescribed. Soft toric lenses have greater light bending power in one direction than the other. Another option, particularly for higher amounts of astigmatism, is a gas permeable rigid contact lens. After performing various tests, your eye doctor will determine the ideal prescription for your astigmatism.
    Refractive surgery. Another method for correcting astigmatism is by changing the shape of the cornea through refractive or laser eye surgery. While there is more than one type of refractive surgery, specific treatments are recommended on an individual basis.
    Refractive surgeries require healthy eyes that are free from retinal problems, corneal scars, and any eye disease. As technology progresses, it is becoming more and more important that you explore all options and possibilities before deciding which refractive surgery and treatment is right for you.

    Cherry White.

    Please Post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. these things are easier said than done oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags louis vuitton find out this here r3d73t8m70 replica bags from turkey this website i8u47i5y65 louis vuitton replica handbags replica chanel bags ebay go to my blog n5c41t7t36 high quality replica bags best replica bags online 2018

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a