Skip to main content

THE TRUTH (NO MORE)

                                                         NO MORE (THE TRUTH)


God is the final answer. Who wants to be a millionaire anyways? I do and wasting time on low lives who gang up as bullies can’t add a single day or one penny to your wealth, it’s time to move base to plan B as I am done with that of A, it’s amazing when for the first time I am in control of this game, finally, nothing can stop me. I move like a swift one, I do whatever it is I want to do. My oh my, well I guess the decoy worked out just fine, because playing broke lets you see through people, money is to be spent though so I really do not know why people will have but choose to hide in the guise of being broke and exhaust your own income, well I too now know the game and yes sir, for sure 2 two can play it.
keep-calm-and-tell-the-truth-6

NO more allowing of stunts about me or around me, things are now different. It’s time to switch things up, they complain, I love it! I should act my age, even better! This is the coming. Need I say more, I choose to do as I please not as others please, it kills me when people say trash but this time it gives me great joy because I can finally say “They are too scared to say this right in front of me”, (sounds like a Celine Dion song title), all well, this time, there is a reason, people are just evil and I am just stupid, So someone said, but in the end, trick me once you fool, trick me twice, I am the fool but if it happens once more call me “Nothing”, a worthless piece of being that is, this time, it really is time to move on, I have had what I wanted, given them both the same problem but little did they know, What goes around comes around, yes the ‘’Truth” and so shall it be.
The X files



It is known only one character is telling the truth.
Mr. April says that Mr. May tells lies.
Mr. May says that Mr. June tells lies.
Mr. June says that both Mr. April and Mr. May tell lies.


Who is telling the truth?

Explain your answer.

Hint: Consider whether each character in turn is telling the truth; you will end up with only one possible solution.

Beautiful Thursday morning and Mama thinks I have gone missing, why so much calls though is all I had to ask, why do people act like they care? (My Mama does, my siblings also my man, DOC) In my world its different people stepping on each other just to be promoted but the problem really is that there is no promotion here, all they do is gossip, talk, back bite, snap, hate, gang up, quarrel and nothing good(The good stuff is really limited)! Today Madame said to me, “Vien, you should have known by now nobody has your back at your work place, just God, and I keep opening up to the wrong people always”, I told her just because some unscrupulous people can’t behave that does not mean I will write every other person off, I still have faith in God and he will help them because that is the only way he will help us all. I am not an Island but trust me, these folks have not done shit ever for me, ungrateful bastards is what I call them but at the end of the converse with Madame, I am grateful to them because if I had not encountered them I would not have been able to serve them and know that such people exist and above all I would not have been able to share my anger and express myself.
fuel_scarcity_abujaFuel scarcity
With this rate of fuel scarcity in my country, people are now being creative in other ways, some even have new means of livelihood, others adapt to new techniques as regards how to save energy and save money as well.

Almost done and getting set for the show by 8 pm, that too has its own agenda laughing hard, but away from this stuff to more important ish, my best friend is turning 20 plus, and I am turning “who cares”, it is like every year when I add a year I feel younger, this year is not so different but  something good is coming early for me, yes but before I go on and on about me, here is a picture view of what has really been happening in my life…. So much fun!


Nah, the real pictures are coming soon, meanwhile enjoy these paper pictures and video of Yemi Alade's song "Johnny".
                                                          YEMI ALADE- "JOHNNY"
That’s all folks, see y’all later alligators, be kind to one another, oh by the way, my creativity is back, get ready guys, Vien007 is here to stay, say bye to Vian Double Hoe 7 (As jenny calls me, laughing hard), I am in charge now.


Bamidele V. Osagie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI