Skip to main content

Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.9wkFUrUz.dpuf

As I type just know, this is not a funny story at all, I stumbled upon it and just felt I should share so young ladies out there can be wise and learn from this experience.

A very angry pregnant South African lady is lashing out on Twitter and Instagram today after she found out that her boyfriend and father of her future child had purposefully infected her with HIV virus.

The young lady, by the name of Lungi, did not hold back on her emotions out(and rightfully so) as she set out to warn other unsuspecting women and expose her now ex-boyfriend.

From her tweets, it appears that the 32-years-old man’s sole mission is to infect as many unsuspecting victims as possible. In several of her tweets, the lady indicated that he lied the whole time, provided her with a fake HIV test results, and never once saw him take any medication.

And even when she confronted him with the information, he simply laughed and didn’t seem to care at all, rather, he messaged her  with the most hunting words ever. He wrote, ‘ welcome to the world of HIV.”
- See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.9wkFUrUz.dpuf

Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.9wkFUrUz.dpuf
Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.9wkFUrUz.dpuf

Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.9wkFUrUz.dpuf




Untitled
Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.75oDmUVL.dpuf
Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.75oDmUVL.dpuf
Pregnant lady exposes ex-boyfriend who intentionally infected her with HIV; He texted “Welcome To The World Of HIV” to her - See more at: http://www.jadeafrican.com/pregnant-lady-exposes-ex-boyfriend-intentionally-infected-hiv-texted-welcome-world-hiv/#sthash.75oDmUVL.dpuf

Comments


  1. *I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people who are in the same
    problem that i was before i meant dr odumodu. i was living with HIV for the
    past 2 years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this
    deadly disease cure and i saw a testimony of a lady who was describing how
    she was been cured and she was testifying of how she was cured from HIV by
    dr odumodu and i decided to also email this man and tell him about my
    problem and as i did that he told me to send him some of my personal
    details which i did and then he told me to wait for one week. After one
    week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did and to my greatest
    suppress i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to dr odumodu and if you
    know that you are in this same problem email him now on
    (drodumoduspiritualpower@gmail.com ) and
    i strongly believe that he will help you just as he did mine. wish you good
    luck.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name are Mrs Johnson Ellen am from Texas city in USA. i want to share to the world how Dr Yaro helped me cure my

    Hiv/Aids with his herb i never believe it will work because i was introduce to him by my friend who was cure of

    Hiv/Aids by Dr Yaro. so i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to their Hiv/Aids, he took research before he

    could finally get the solution to it. thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure and i went back to the

    hospital after three (3) months of taking the herb and i was negative, and he also cure any kind of cancer without

    any surgrey and he heal with natural herb. please i urge you to contact him now through his email

    addrress:Traditionalherbalist@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to thank Dr Odumodu for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr Odumodu gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address:( drodumoduspiritualpower@gmail.com ) with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it.
    once more i say a big thank to you Dr Odumodu for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a