Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL JUNE 28TH 2014


Need I say much, let the pictures do the the talk about how fun my weekend is (That's June 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2014)....... if you are ready, then I am! lets go.

So the next sensible thing to do is stay on the island after my visit out there to see family and friends, but you know how ladies are, the ice cream would not let me.........
PROOF OF THE ICE-CREAM TIME OUT, RIGHT THERE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER

And then, midnight karaoke took me over at Shaunz Bar on Sanusi-Fafunwa street, Victoria Island, Lagos, I know I know, I crashed this poor girls singing moment, but why did she have to have the same name with me? now you know why.

Later, I got my spotlight and aint nobody shared that one with me, SANG "Rihanna- Man Down" and it was all mine, the MC called out my name, just like this, "Vien of City 105.1 Fm, please come and sing a happy birthday song for Mr. Murphy, (Oh, he owns the bar) and I sang and took off, never got to drink the drinks he bought me though, too bad.



Finally, went home, crashed on my couch real hard and got set for work on air, The Saturday Breakfast Show, then Dr. Skidies came along, and blessed us with food (yes! small chops, jollof rice, booze and drinks, especially the cake) for her birthday.


 That is a quick summary of it all but you can see above I watched the match between Nigeria and Argentina sometime during the week and Dr. Skiddies is right there above with the cake, okay back to my story.


Then at night, I turned up for The Lock Down Nite with Olamide badoo, Lil Kesh, Viktoh, Enimoney, Phyno, e.t.c (What happened is a story for another day, basically, my mum woke me up with paracetamol in her hands) we turned up the City Fm Style, you don't believe me? check this out.

THATS ME, VIEN007




ME, AKIN, DUSTEN TRUCE AND A FEMALE FROM THE OFFICE, SHE WAS SHY, LOL

AH! NO SHY ONE HERE NOW, LOLL

HAUWA, JENNIFER JLUV AND I

OLAMIDE, LIL KESH, VIKTOH AND MOI

Lastly, I will do it all over again, this weekend, dare me and see what happens. Got to go now, trying to get ready for Middle Praise at Davids Christian Center Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI