Skip to main content

SALUTE TO THE FLAG 7 DAYS OF CELEBRATION ON CITY 105.1 FM LAGOS


So just in case you missed it, here is the recap from day 3 and what went down at the official lifestyle radio station, www.city1051fm.com
Its been 3 days of non stop fun so far, and every event has been magical. Anyway this is the load down  of what went so far  @ the City 105.1 FM salute to the flag.

                                      SALUTE THE FLAG

Its salute to the flag the lifestyle of Lagos City Fm celebrates Nigeria at fifty three (53) with seven (7) days of massive fun.
Day 1: thirty (30th) September
Preindependent party @ Rodizzio 29 Isaac John from 7 pm to 11 pm.
Send #salutetheflag to our twitter handle @city1051 with your name

Day 2: first (1st) October
There will be a Treasure Hunt at Ikeja City Mall
Be there by 10 am to participate. Call in if you want clues
 Independent pool party @ la mango no. 2 Adekunle Fajuyi Way Ikeja from 4pm to 11pm.

Day 3: second (2nd) October
City Fm OAPs Vs Comedian in a friendly football match 10 am to 12 am comedian are Owen Gee, Buchi, Akproro, Senator, Funny Bone, Memory Card, Koffi, Bovi, Omo Baba and Mc Mayar happening @ the fun turfLekki Phase 1 estate Victoria Island.

Day 4: Third (3rd) of October
 In-studio concert from 4 pm to 11 pm featuring Naijas finest artist as they perform their songs live

Day 5: Fourth (4th) of October
 City Fm visit heritage orphanage from 10 am to hangout with the children and give them gifts 

Day 6: Fifth (5th) of October
 Karaoke at beer hugs from 6 Pm to 11 pm 

Day 7: sixth (6th) of October
Independent Beach party @ voodoo lounge from 4 pm to dawn its salute to the flag with the lifestyle of Lagos City Fm as we celebrate Nigeria at fifty three (53) don’t be told Experience it the flag seven days of massive fun .

         what a night!Got up in the morning as early as 4 o clock as they say early to bed early to rise Did my daily devotion which is very important and I recommend  it to others its very important to talk to your God in the morning then took my shower ,got dressed up,had some little breakfast and then went to work.At work now 5:30 am and started my program (The breakfast in the city show on City105.1fm) by 6:o'clock,and that was how day 1 kicked off  My day was very busy that i didn't take note of my time looking at my watch, it was already 6:00 pm already WOW but actually waiting for the City Fm bus. The bus arrived at 6:30 pm  so all the Oap(on air personality) got into the bus we all heard out to Rodizzio Gra Ikeja, arrived at the event, was damn tired the venue was already set up but guess what i had mad fun . The bartender served us some drinks (jack Daniels, Moet, Hennessy ,coke,water etc) After some cups of Henn got tipsy and the Dj was blasting my favorite song elsewhere, so u can imagine how i was feeling  after the dancing the bartender serve us some snacks and guess what rugged man was in the building wooooh. Kemi was dancing all night an d did i tel our IT student that were attached with City Fm attended from my view they heard mad fun are part from the one of the guys who heard a lot to drink he did challenge one of the oap (on air personality) which is Nnamdi which he lost to the challenge feeling sleepy already that was not all for the night it was about 12 midnight, the office bus was waiting to take us to Jimmy's jump off which is not part of the the program but the few days back jimmy came to the studio to invite the whole City Fm crew to the jimmy jump off live! Big ups to the driver then he droves us to GET arena, Lekki, Victoria Island At the event got into the VIP and seeing a lot of A-list celebrities feeling like one already (sorry I'm one). After several conversation with most of the celebrities then went straight down to the event. I taught it was going to be a freestyle event but it actually turn out to be a regular show it was quit an event but sadly to say our very own Dj Mekzy didn't get the chance to perform after providing his personal mixer, too sad. Then its was time to go home, finally!  
   
 Day 2 After some hours of rest like I said earlier, I did my normal activities in the morning then had to work. Feeling sleepy on duty table and then saliva falling from  my mouth (see embarrassment) I think wont stay out later again. It was 10 o clock in the morning, already really late this time .The driver drove us down to Ikeja city mall arriving at the venue Dj flamzy was already heating the place up To my notice........ If you want to know how the remaining days went down, then join me on Monday, my weekend special and part 2 of the Salute To The Flag 7 Days Celebration on City 105.1 Fm. (Guess you have seen my look for the events, if you want more, then stay with me as you keep keeping up with "Vien Smart".

Guess it is only fair to show you the "Photos Photo" of the day, although a huge change is visible in it, and it basically depicts the change in the economy and country, we still pray and hope for a better nation.

Off to the Karaoke show at Beer-Hugzz, Ikeja City Mall, Lagos, by 6 pm, catch me there if you can. See y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI