Skip to main content

PARA 1.0





  1. Para- | Define Para- at Dictionary.com

    dictionary.reference.com/browse/para-
  2. a prefix appearing in loanwords from Greek, most often attached to verbs and verbal derivatives, with the meanings “at or to one side of, beside, side by side” ...
  3. Para - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para
  4. Para may refer to: Contents. [hide]. 1 Miscellaneous; 2 Sports; 3 Biology; 4 Companies and organizations; 5 Entertainment; 6 Places; 7 Currency; 8 Chemistry ...
If I begin to explain what Para means, would you be patient to listen to me? It's time! Hi there, yes you!, you reading this text here on my space, I have been through the good, the bad and ugly in the hands of man kind, literally, I have sacrificed my happiness for the same cruel man kind, I have refused my joy, deprived my innocence all for what? for mankind, well enough is enough ... E.I.E Baby.

Let start by saying, it feels good to be out of the closet (Hold the thought, I am not gay and have nothing against gay people, laughing so hard), out in  the sense that I too now like you know what is good for the goose, me.


Watching "Saving Private Ryan", Tom Hanks looks so good! what about Mat Damon?

aw, so gorgeous, but that's all, I realize we all will grow old and die someday, so it made me rethink and ask myself, what have I been doing with the last years of my life? Big question but many answers, first off, I have lied, been lied to, cried, done things I am not proud of, also done things I am proud of but at the end of the day, these are the most important of what I have done with all the years that now I totally see no reason why I had to do it. Are you ready? welcome to my secrets.



First off, I lost the flower to an ass, did I consent? no, did I try to get him hurt? yes, have I forgiven him? yes, do I regret knowing him, big fat yes and no. The thing is my wound heals but the scars always remain, so I thought, but I just discovered when you share this hurt, the scars really disappear and on that note, the dude in question and I are now Facebook friends, but that's as far as it goes.



Secondly, did I lie to my colleagues about my age just for them to stop bullying me at work? the answer is yes, did it help? nope, did it make them bully me still? no. Truth be told, everybody till now has no clue that they were all part of my success story so, cheers mate.


And finally, to all the dudes who came, saw and disappeared ( Laughing so hard), did they hurt me? no, did I hurt them? yes, am I sorry? yes. Truth is I am just a woman who feels I can heal every man's pain hence I tricked them into he idea of a reality that was never real, its more of a sweet November and before they knew it, its gone! They felt and still feel every inch of my existence and presence in their lives, I will live forever this way, but cant say same for them though! But, it was quite the experience, cos from each person I took something, something they can never get back, what it is though, that, I can not reveal ( Suspense ) lol.

So, Para in my term, in Nigerian language 101 means, expression of anger over something, someone or a circumstance/ situation. Does that explain my ranting? Yup! if you ask me. So on that note, let me introduce you to me, I am Oluwabamidele Imade Emmanuella Charity Vivian, child of Anna Edo & Smart Osagie, and I finally stand for something, cos I realize if you don't stand for something, you will fall for all and anything, the game has changed, but the plan is still the same, Fellas and Females, welcome to my world.

Bamidele VIEN Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a