Skip to main content

PRAISE IN THE CITY BY CITY105.1 FM LAGOS NIGERIA / VIEN007


VIEN007

 Let me start by saying, I've been to London to see the Queen (Pictures coming up in next post ) all this while and I am back on here and on your airwaves, at www.city1051fm.com Lagos - Nigeria, doing what I know how to do best on Lights Out With Vien007, and hey, finally! I can reveal the Big Secret to you all, are you ready? let's do this.


CITY 105.1 FM
 It's no longer a secret that the lifestyle station, City 105.1 Fm Lagos - Nigeria is definitely the number one station on the mainland and after you read this article, you would agree with me and yes, who knows, we just might take the number 1 position in Lagos as regards Radio stations ( Help me say Amen!)
Just The Way A Fat Kid Loves Cakes, City Fm 105.1 is Giving You Something Just As Sweet

  I will let you know about the biggest gift we are giving you for Christmas in a bit, but let me just say, how would you like to hang out with me, The Sassy Classy Vien007, aka The Bond Lady and a host of top Gospel celebrities and most importantly, meet City 105.1 Fm Lagos - Nigeria On Air Personalities, including the M.D herself, Doja Allen?

  Well, this season, in the spirit of joy, love and giving, my home, City 105.1 Fm has decided to host the biggest praise concert in the country, #PraiseInTheCity (Start tweeting +City1051 for more details ) and guess what? it's absolutely free!!!

  Just imagine non stop hours of praise, ( Well actually, laughing hard, it starts 10 Am and ends 7 Pm, so, I stand to be corrected, but I'm optimistic that the time might just extend to 12 Am next day, smiles).

 So just in case you are wondering where I will be, come boxing day ( Definitely not in a boxing ring, laughing hard. ), I will be with my family, praising God for all his mercies for 2015 into 2016, so make sure you come say hi to me and your lifestyle station, City 105.1 Fm, Lagos Nigeria.

                                           ------Just a quick reminder again/ summary ----



PRAISE IN THE CITY

 Christmas and December is about to become immense as City FM presents ‪#‎PraiseInTheCity‬ ! How would you love to share an atmosphere of love with your family at #PraiseInTheCity … The good news is that #PraiseInTheCity is absolutely free!!! Come have a good time this December as your No.1 lifestyle station proudly presents to you: THE MAIDEN EDITION of #PraiseInTheCity concert
#PraiseInTheCity concert promises to bring the platform to reflect spiritually; to give a sense of heavenly glory #PraiseInTheCity is set to make you belong in the presence of the most high! #PraiseInTheCity will satisfy your every curiosity about something new and different.

 #PraiseInTheCity would be an avenue for undistorted miracle, blessings and testimonies, the glory-filled #PraiseInTheCity will feature untapped & live performances from award winning inspirational & gospel artists Set To Perform at #PraiseInTheCity: Sammie OKPOSO, Frank EDWARDS, Tehila Crew, ONOS, ENKAY, Joe PRAIZE, Chika 100%, Glowreeyah, Tosin MARTINS, Tim GODFEREY and The Extreem Crew and Sax Tee.

#PraiseInTheCity will be hosted by Sunday Praise Jam creator and inspirational speaker/presenter @danfoster1051 , Singspiration Host, Auty Bimbo, Also Nigerian Ace Comedian, Akpororo.

 #PraiseInTheCity will go down LIVE on Saturday 26th December, 2015 from 10am !#PraiseInTheCity will happen at the police college ground GR , Ikeja - Lagos.For more information about #PraiseInTheCity go on ALL our timeline online at @city1051 Come through as your joy this Christmas will be a thrilling one at  #PraiseInTheCity

    Have a beautiful day and yes, I will be waiting for you come the 26th, December, 2015. See y'all later alligators, be kind to one another, love, The Sassy Classy Vien, The Bond Lady.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a