Skip to main content

FEBRUARY WITH LOVE......

To say I’m living my best life right now, that is totally on point! Killing it (in my body double “Yara Shahidi’s” voice) although sometimes I feel like I am not living enough but the little time that we all have here on earth we must make do with, so you reading this use your time too o! See, I must enjoy this life ‘cos I cannot come and go and kill myself. Having said that, it’s time for me to tell you what I have been up to event wise since February up until March. (which is the month that I was brought into this planet called earth)

Sometimes, I feel like I’m an alien, maybe I do not belong here but for the fact that I am still here, I still matter and I will turn up! Hello!! turn up queen right here for the V-lifestyle lego (In Chiwete Onyema’s voice for those who know him & if you don’t, just google)

So let’s begin with the month of February, yes that was the month of love and a lot of things happened but the one significant event that really got my attention was “Valentine Fest” at the Lotus cafe in Ikeja

Lights! Camera! Action! Camera again and eyelids so fantastic With makeup on fleek, trust me, I held it down the whole night as the host and let me just say that I believe this 2020, I will be hosting more events hopefully. As you’re reading the article right here you too can go look for a job for me but most importantly make sure when you are trying to sell my brand to the clients, you tell them to find me on Instagram @vien007 because “That’s where all the magic happens”, you know it showcases me doing my radio gig, attending events and looking fly, back to the matter, finally, & of course I have to say it was a night that I will never forget. I serenaded everybody, made sure everybody was comfortable, there was laughter, peace, love, and harmony trust me I cannot wait to do this again next year.

Moving on to the later part of February, ok let’s talk about 2face Idibia aka 2baba’s ‘warrior’ album listening party, fam! it was nothing short of greatness, here is why:

First off, it was timely, 6 was 6 pm, there was lots of finger food and drinks, and about the act himself, 2baba has been on this planet for like over 40 plus years so, the fact that he can still mingle with the young and the old really makes a lot of people just see how significant he is in our entertainment industry in Nigeria. Let me just say every celebrity including myself that came for the warrior’s album listening party had so much fun because for the first time a celebrity actually used ‘the silent disco party theme’ it was like out of this world! like literally, we had headphones on our heads while the music was playing in the back as well as you know through the speakers by the DJ, but it was like just you in another world and listening to 2face song personally. 2baba’s song in your ears was a very different experience and I am so sure a lot of celebrities would actually use this type of format as well moving forward when they want to have their album listening party so thumbs-up to 2baba for you know being who he is and thumbs up to me for you know turning up and giving you exclusives live on radio on the rundown show at City 105.1 FM and, also live on my Instagram, and by the way, the track ‘Warrior’ is 2baba’s favourite song off the 2020 warriors album. Anyway, I got my goody bag oh yeah, and I linked up with my new and old friends.

Now finally, let’s move on to the next party. The fact that everybody says the sabbath day we must keep it holy and rest applies to me but at the same time when it’s evening time after church services and all, I definitely need a good relaxing time so what did I do next? I went out with my girlfriend and we literally painted the whole of Lagos black and blue but I ain’t got pictures and videos because it was an escape that I wanted to be private but, one escape that was not so private was me turning up at Dapo Tuburna’s live band session tagged ‘jingo experience’, o boy eh, Dapo can sing for Africa o! He performed every set of his songs as in he went all out he was sweaty on the stage.

I’ve had so much and I am super grateful for the opportunities these past months.

Finally, as I always say, again, to get the best out of this journal, you must be following me on all social media platforms @Vien007, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and online at www.vien-smart.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon, but till then be kind to one another.

 xoxo


Vien007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a