Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 11 (VIEN007 SECRETLY GETS MARRIED )

This is not the news!
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1246465650/Not_The_News_Twitter_Logo.jpg

The popular radio presenter of City 105.1 Fm on "The Breakfast Show" with main host Oscar, singer/rapper, creator of the reality blogspot "Keeping up with Vien Smart", model, actress and the list goes on and on(Yeah! she can do all), secretly tied the knot this weekend to her long time partner (a stuffed doll who goes by the name Garfield).
VIEN007 AND GARFIELD/ CASPER AS SHE FONDLY CALLS HIM
 The wedding dress alone cost about 650, 000 naira, and the make up was done by the world famous celebrity make up artist, Miss Mobo. She said to our reporters at the venue where the wedding took place that she is so happy that she got away with fooling her friends and making them believe that she actually got married and did not invite anyone, but regrets the action because her pastor, Pastor B actually thought she got married without his consent and blessings and that was not a good story given that he has been the main instrument in helping her hold her head high while she is, take note "single" (laughing hard right now).

WELL, GUESS NOW I KNOW WHAT I WILL LOOK LIKE ON MY WEDDING DAY, LOLL
Haven said that, this really is not the news!.

Truth be told, I had the best photo session this weekend. We need to go through the list of how my weekend really went down, ready? lets start with this video of the worlds greatest blunder on live T.v by the Nigerian Civil Defense Commandant.

VIDEO: Civil Defence Commandant can’t name the NSCDC website address

Friday was rather scary, I had a major health issue (its just cramps, I know I made it sound serious yeah, but cramps is a real situation, not the Jersey Shore star though ),

took some pain killers and felt much better. Got a call from Papa Yo, he basically needs a whole lot of things done, I know very soon we will see to get some things resolved, and when we do, I just hope its for the good of all.

Feeling ill still so, I missed the premier of the movie, "The Awakening", heard the show was a huge success and a whole lot of stars who attended the premier(Dan Foster, Oscar G. Oyinsan, among many) rated the movie 5 stars!, I will see it this week at the cinema, so just in case you missed the premier, here is something to remind you of why you need to see the movie.

                           MY WEEKEND MAKE OVER FOR A BRIDAL SHOOT(vien007).
BEFORE
DURING
FINALLY

VIEN007
THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN ON THE REAL DAY(PINGING)
YAY!



 

Saturday was the day I got married. (Err) just joking, I had a make believe marriage, well, just the make up and costume was real, every other thing did not happen, a big shot out to the brains behind Brownies Make Up School, where the new certified make up artist by name Miss Mobo got certified just last week Saturday as I was one of her models for the shoot to show her make up skills.



Make-Up by Miss Mobo.
Call 08100284944 for your make up (Wedding make up, birthday, video shoots, etc)
For bookings for your , call  (+234) 8034281054.


Sunday was much more of the weird day for me, I went for just first service and had to leave almost before the end of it to go home to prepare for the Bovi Show, themed "Man on Fire", I  felt so ill and lost a lot of blood this day, so all I could do was lay in bed till mum showed up. Mothers day is a day to celebrate your mother, I on the other hand felt like locking mine up in the house (laughing hard, kidding mum), she finally accepted my offer to get her the ticket to the mothers day show, we got there almost at the end of the show but trust me when I say, in the end it all worked out for good. We got the ticket at a discount and she still saw got her groove on, and yes, thanks to Mr. Noah  Toluleke and my Godson, Daniel Idiabor (let me say here that I am so blessed to know these two men of prestige and intelligence), they were so helpful at the last minute to help my mum and I get to the venue in style.

The gifts were really from the U.K and all I can say is, thank you! to Davids Christian Centre for putting smiles on the faces of every mother who attended the mothers day celebration they organized for them.

Here are some mothers of a few celebrities I got over the weekend, and so you can know whose mother is who, just click on the picture.(remember its not me who got these pictures, just saying.).
AMVCA'S.
OMOTOLA JALADE EKEHINDE AT THE 2013 AMVCA
Show over, and home now. Monday morning, the driver is here and all I can say is "thank you!" City Fm for making my travel to work much better. Had to talk about the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards on air and I must say, indeed, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde is what we call a true "African Magic", laughing out loud that is something Olisa can agree with me on though. The dresses were just too revealing on the red carpet, but who is responsible for the way the ladies dressed that night?
LADIES AT THE AMVCA'S 2013

Jim Iyke on the other hand was looking more like a colonial  master, see how bad he nailed it.
JIM IYKE AT 2013 AMVCA
Just today, Tuesday I had to give a shout out to my best friend, Clement Douby, its his birthday, again! and I missed being with him for the day, it sucked but I am glad I could share his story with the whole world listening (well, lets just keep telling ourselves the world has access to our web page, don't they?

DOUBY BOY (CLEMENT)


To my best friend,
Douby Boy aka Merlin, I appreciate you and I admire you. I love you so much and wish you the very best of everything in life, thank you for always being there for me, thank you and a happy prosperous and bliss filled birthday I wish you.


So tired folks, but will try and finish up the rest of the story tomorrow (I bet you can tell how tired I am now, I am so tired that I can barely be humorous, laughing hard.) but know this, I am on a journey right now that will change my life and yours forever, no matter what happens, I will always be here to give you my true life story (Way better than super story), fun and so much more, (just like DSTV), smiles.

See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another. Enjoy the new Video from Tiwa Savage and Don Jazzy, "Without My Heart".


Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. •Aww! Vien007: a true "African Beauty"; Dose pics 're Coool dear... •4 Jim Iyke~» im case dey Court:: haba!... •Thank u plenti plenti Gweneviere:: 3 Gbosa 4 Uuu... & to d newly wedded Garfield a.k.a casper ~»"lucky Guy"....lol......

    •dosti de friends••Besties 4 life•
    •thumbsUp Vien0007•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Iyke na Samanja....see yam leg. D ladies look smashingggg, where r d revealing outfits??? peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hahahhahahahhaaaa...lmao... Jim Iyke clothing line..... Dis Guy need help

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLEMENT, THANK YOU AND YES OH, JIM DON KOLO FINISH, LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JIM IYKE CLOTHINGS, THAT WILL BE THE DAY, THE MAN REALLY IMPRESSED US (ERR...JUST KIDDING) HIS CHOICE WAS RATHER DIFFERENT BUT THANKS TO HIM, WE HAVE ANOTHER TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GUESS THE SLOGAN FOR HIS LINE WILL BE, JIM IYKE CLOTHINGS, CLOTHINGS FOR THE CELEBRITY TO PICK ON.....LMFAO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a