Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL (ARUGBO OJO VIDEO)

BULLY! STOP!!
  God help me, I am just this close to loosing my mind, why should folks just be so rude and mean to people? First, its the case of the waiter and a rich man who is busy screaming off the top of his lungs (by the way, nobody knows tomorrow, God can turn the tables around) at a restaurant where I had a meeting at yesterday, then the case of some people trying to do the remake of the day time show "Bully" with me (with me being the victim by the way), all I can just say for now is, "God Is Watching You All!".
HE JUST KEEPS HATING, I DON'T KNOW WHY
  Now could this be true, someone said if a guy hits on you and you do not agree, he somehow turns that emotion of affection to hate, I could be wrong though, that's why I need to know people's opinion on this issue because I am sure some ladies out there would need your opinion out there, a smile pill will work for them, but as for my case, I have to stop the pill.


Haven said that, my weekend was just as boring as the funeral of American Idols (not funny right? because really, no one knows why their ratings dropped, but I say its because they did not do their home work well as regards their choice of guest artiste judges, Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj.)

Kim Basinger: Duo der Superlative - News auf Gala.de
Kim Basinger AFTER AND BEFORE LOOK.


 I just stayed home all through, did my laundry and did some house chores, later on watched the movie, "My Step Mother Is An Alien",
 
wow! who could have guessed the alien mother was Kim Basinger (former wife to Alec Baldwin) and her step daughter was American Pie actress, Alyson Hannigan, well I did enjoy watching the movie again, it made me feel a lot more younger than I am.



BEFORE MEETS AFTER: Allison Hannigan

Speaking about mothers, mothers day celebration is 10th of march, at Davids Christian Centre, and the fee for pampering your mother is nothing compared to the amount you spend on your girlfriend guys, laughing hard, and for the ladies, its exactly what you spend on a low sandal or a pair of some nice outfit so, you better click on www.davidschristiancentre.org  for more info. Food, fashion, drinks, gifts, entertainment and a whole lot of great stuffs and surprise guest artiste, you can miss it, but please do not let your mother miss it aight.

Had a much better day on Sunday, service was on point and in the evening, I made it just in time for love dating and marriage (LDM0 at Davids Christian Centre, Fagbems bus stop, mile 2,
www.davidschristiancentre.org
 the topic was one of those topics every young and single person should get to have on replay as an mp3 track.

His name is gbolahan..he is a medical student in MEDILAg LUTH idi araba
 Meet the E.I.E GEAR model of the day.




Still on the matter of church, now, remember the Minister Ken? well just in case you can not remember, here is a link to the article I put up back then, http://vien-smart.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-special-1-arugbo-ojo.html

and now he is back, with the Arugbo Ajo (Ancient of Days) music video, and here is the 411...


MK (as he is fondly called by The Rock Image Choir of DCC) was born into a family of christian's. He grew up knowing, loving and serving God. As a little child, MK found his calling when he was asked to not join the kiddies choir at age 7; the pain and emptiness he felt as he watched other kids sing and glorify God was unexplainable. From that day he knew it was either music or nothing, he had found his purpose, this was what he was called to do - to serve God with the gift of music..

As a young teen, he joined the teens choir and learnt how to play the drums and bass guitar and after mastering these instruments, he self tutored himself on the piano.

Shortly after that, he discovered his singing ability and he started to sing. He would spend 8hrs daily on voice training/rehearsals and still does his voice rehearsals till date. This throws light on the incredibly strong tones and pitches we hear from MK in each of his ministrations. He has never looked back.

Worked with gospel singers like Hope Davies, and Sammie Okposo, done background vocals for Donnie Mcklurkin, Ron Kenoly and Detrick Haddon, MK has paid his dues and matured as a gospel singer. MK has shared the same stage with our own Sammie Okposo with who he worked for 8 years, PITA, Eben, Freke, Nathaniel Bassey, also Donnie Mcklurkin, Cece Winans, Micah Stampley, Israel Houghton, Detrick Haddon, Fred Hammond, Chevelle Franklin, Kirk Franklin to mention a few. MK is a tool in Gods hands to take Gods praises and put on the lips of all nations.



He's been the Music Director of Davids Christian Centre's choir for more than 5 years and today, he has mentored many in gospel music.

Happily married to his best friend and covenant partner Ebele, they have the most amazing daughter Kendra.
MINISTER KENN (M.K)
Arugbo Ojo - meaning Ancient of Days, is a  of a creature to his Creator in awe of His awesome Majesty. Writing this song is an attempt at expressing the Majestic Awesomeness of Jehovah our God. The song captures special moments of fellowshiping with and worshiping God.

Like fine wine, expect more from this talented worshiper.

Listen to Arugbo Ojo.   http://bit.ly/Vav4Je

Watch the video of Arugbo Ojo.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqUX-0zi_D8

Got to go now, my job does not give me much time to blog anymore as much as I like unlike before, but I will keep trying to give you the daily gist by Gods grace, oh, before I leave, here are the days Photos Photos", check them out.





ALL YOU NEED IS JUST THE BREAD, LIKE A PACK ON THIS DUDE HERE, LOLL

YES, ITS YOU BRO, WATCH THE REPLAY 1000 TIMES, IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT YOU'RE HURT

OBVIOUSLY, HE WAS DRESSED UP BY SWEET SENSATION 
THAT IS MY GIRL, MOTENIOLA'S ENGAGEMENT RING, CONGRATULATIONS GIRL, HE PUT A RING (Bling) ON IT
Well, time to go home, done at work now, off to my house, just tired and praying the Lord gives me the strength to go on, and the breakthrough I have waited for, for a long time now, Amen.(can't hear you loud enough, please say an Amen, thank you). See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another. (like the way these folks ain't,smiles)


Comments

  1. mennnnnn.... see abs..!.. lmao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Clems, oga, don't laugh your gut's out sir, loll, what do you think about the video, "Arugbo Ojo" ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kendra's mum, I see you, thank you for loving the song. More songs will be posted up soon, but meanwhile, follow these links for more on Minister Kenn www.ministerkenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For more on Minister Kenn follow the link www.ministerkenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a