Skip to main content

PLAY MATE OF THE YEAR 2013 (NOW THIS IS IT!)


If you had to listen to a song right about now, which will it be between these on my play list? When you have chosen it, sit down and Analise the lyrics (I sure ain't gonna do that for ya!) and think for your self, "What does this song really mean? Does it tell your story?" I figured my pick and its there, right there, can you guess?

Love songs do go a long way but so does true friendship, today I remember those who have been in a relationship with me (not necessarily my Ex-es), those who fell off along the way (trust me, no friend of mine is dead, and I hope to keep is so), those who are still here since when I was a much younger or say little girl( my best friend (s) (its not that complicated) ) and the only one who told me to my face, "We will be friends for a very long time!" (Ari), hm but above all this, I just want to say "Thank You", to you my reader, you have become my inspiration for my daily article, so hence forth, consider yourself, "My Friend".

Nonhle Thema (The former Channel O VJ is getting ready to marry the father of her six months old daughter, Arthur Bolton, who at 24 is eight years her junior.)
Now I know Nonhle Thema (The former Channel O VJ is getting ready to marry the father of her six months old daughter, Arthur Bolton, who at 24 is eight years her junior.) did not cradle snatch her baby daddy, but if I can see well, this dude looks way too young! None of my business though but I do know I might just get myself one (This case of not so fine wine is the opposite for me, the younger, the better) because the older ones these days just seem to be the ones who fool around more and never settle down, no kidding, and I just happen to know one currently (Names withheld) who has been quite a close friend for a while, hm, who knows, he too could be "a" baby daddy of mine, laughing hard, but most importantly, a husband first.
OFE NSALA
I am extremely tired, so tired that I can hardly feel my face, I need a good massage, proper rest, and some good Ofe Nsala (its a traditional African meal which I had just the time for to make it.).

Things are a lot much better now, I know it will take a while for me to adjust back to my normal, young, beautiful and youthful self but eventually I will get there after my Friday spa treatment, and a good Saturday rest over at big sis this weekend.

Finally! both companies paid some quid and at the same time, this does not mean to go on a shopping spree but rather on a paying up of bills that I incurred for the past 3 months for me. Monday up till now is just a bore, I really wish my old fun self will appear in a flash but can not do anything about it till I am truly happy, because right now, its just stiffed smiles I have (Trust me, my poker face is on, and Lady Gaga can not top this one).


Today's show was fun, pictures will be up soon, here on this space (I hope my Gothic look will not scare you as it did my guests in the studio, they probably can not believe I am the same lady they met a while back, all thanks to my 5 to 12 job, laughing hard).

Still on the picture part, I finally found Jay Z's look alike and believe me, the dude is long gone but hey, its still his look alike. Check out this picture of Jay Z and a man from way back 1960's, Oscar said it all, its either his fore father, father or dude better go look up his family tree fast, cos I can bet on it, this is a clear mirror for Jay Z.
jay z look alike 1939 photo
THE MAN ON THE LEFT IS FROM 1939, AND JAY Z IS HERE IN THE PRESENT (THIS AIN'T A REMAKE OF JAMIE FOX "BACK TO THE FUTURE" ITS MORE OF A BLAST FROM THE PAST)
I recently discovered how to have a stress free day, here is one good tip, others will follow up right after this article, so keep reading.

Fast Stress-Busting Pick-Me-Ups

Laugh Out Loud



Feeling stressed about work and family responsibilities? There are plenty of quick things you can do to reduce your tension. Throw a comedy into the DVD player, invite over some friends, and share a few good laughs. Every time you crack up, increased oxygen courses to your organs, blood flow increases, and stress evaporates. In fact, just thinking about having a good laugh is enough to lower your stress hormone levels.

Watching T.v now and its up on the musical channels, Trace got me stuck, watching "Hits and Lyrics", Rihanna and Mikky's song "Stay"got me thinking and I remembered my karaoke eve's and was real mushy ( all blue) because I miss my song repertoire but not to worry, the track now is F.... Problem by the usual suspects, Kendric, 2Chainz, Drake and Rocky Asap, wow! I never knew what they were going on and on about until I saw the lyrics, (awon boys bad o- these guys said it all).....If finding the true one is a problem, bring them over to their cribs and they will solve it for you, I can not stop laughing, just today I found the true meaning to Justin Timberlake's song "Mirrors", and that is one revelation I hold dear right now.
Guess you now know my pick! Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

Just getting ready for tomorrows show, I am quite excited because the movie cinema, "Film House" at Surulere Lagos is now our official City Box Office sponsor, this is going to be fun for I and mum and definitely my best friend who resides right there in Surulere (guess he finally got himself a reason to see me weekly, chuckles.)



As I surf the net, guess what? I just got two reasons to watch E! entertainment, first is the fact that the Maxim 100 Hot celebrities list is out!  and Miley Cyrus tops the list with other young celebrities and an invincible one too.

and another is (well, lets just say it still has something to do with hotness, of a lady though.) the fact that Play Boy Magazine inn the U.S for the first time has a Mexican American beauty by name Raquel as its playmate, one word, Exotic! Hm, can't wait to see who the first African (if there will ever be one) "Play Mate" will be or rather when will Hugh Hefner get one.

Well, that's all folks as I curl myself up in my cute little apartment and get my self some good show prep for tomorrows show, see y'all later alligators, be kind to one another. (still thinking about the playmate for 2013, and geez, the car really rocks, way better than a tiara!)
PLAY MATE OF THE YEAR 2013, RAQUEL POMPLUM




Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI