Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 18 (REMEMBERING YAR'ADUA 5TH MAY 2010, 2013 REMEMBRANCE)

EVEN MISS USA COULD NOT BELIEVE SHE WON(LADY IN RED DRESS, WINNER MISS UNIVERSE 2012)

MISS PHILIPPINES  (1ST RUNNER UP MISS UNIVERSE 2012)
Is it just me or I am really getting tired and old of these folks around me giving me crap! Laughing hard. How in the world did U.S.A win Miss Universe 2012? to me the Philippines was the true winner, but as politics goes, they just had to rig it! Donald Trump had a hand in it, and at my work place, well lets just say we know who the usual suspect for doing such is. She answered the questions better, looked better, was taller, smarter and a good born again christian who does believe in "no" sex before marriage, and yes she has a boyfriend, now you see y they did not give her? apparently, Miss U.S.A is the exact opposite and now I know why she won, hm.








Its not an obsession for me though but, 2011 winner of Miss Universe and 2001 winner of Miss World do look so alike, Leila Lopez of Angola and Agbani Darego of Nigeria. (They are my celebrity look alike for this weekend I guess)


MISS WORLD 2001 AND MISS UNIVERSE 2011 REALLY DO LOOK ALIKE


5TH MONTH NOW .....


Still on the job, hoping this week these folks here do well else, I will make it rain.
Moving away from that, I had one of those weekends where you have to baby sit, but this time its more of adult sit. Big sis was ill so I had to play home keeper(literally did every duty a maid does and more). Got to work in my hip hop gangster outfit and did make heads turn again like I did on Thursday in my Marilyn Monroe inspired dress( need I say more, brothers finally noticed me in a dress, so my get up in boys couture has been the problem, hm), here is the pic to prove the difference.


 
 MY HIP HOP RIHANNA MOMENT(WITH PART OF THE CREW OF CITY 105.1 FM)

 

 

MY MARILYN MONROE MOMEN



Had a meeting with Francis Bond at the cinema and bumped into my godfather, Papa Yo, we had some catch up to do and I later went to see Iron Man 3 (finally!), my oh my, that is a must watch movie.

Done and straight to my weekend job as my big sis nanny(well, it also includes me watching baby Nonoh, and that! I love so much to do.)
NANNY MC. PHEE (THAT'S WHAT I AM FOR THE WEEKEND, LOLL)

Back home on Sunday evening and I just realised its actually exactly 3 years since our former and late president of Nigeria passed on, most bloggers were busy blogging about Kerri Hilson and her picture on twitter that shows her making the African meal "Fufu" for her Nigerian boy friend(laughing hard, like that is a new thing!), so here is a quick one about the man whom apparently Nigerians have forgotten about.
AMERICAN R N B SINGER, KERRI HILSON MAKING FUFU, AND SO?

How many Nigerians remembered today that its three years since Yar'Addua died. He may have been slow but he had vision and purpose. Less than 3 adverts in all the national dailies commemorating his death. Where is the so called cabal of those days? Numerous advisers and Ministers? They have since moved on!
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua won a decisive landslide victory with 70% of the Nigerian presidential vote in the April 21, 2007, election, but it was marred by reports of widespread electoral malpractice. When he was inaugurated, however, it marked the first time in the country's history that an elected civilian head of state had handed over power to another. Yar'Adua died just 3 years later.
LATE  UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA (FORMER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA)

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) was the President of Nigeria and the 13th Head of State. He served as governor of Katsina State in northern Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 28 May 2007. He was declared the winner of the controversial Nigerian presidential election held on 21 April 2007, and was sworn in on 29 May 2007. He was a member of the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP). In 2009, Yar'Adua left for Saudi Arabia to receive treatment for pericarditis. He returned to Nigeria in 2010, where he died on 5 May.

Saw this video just now on you tube while surfing the net and all I can do is laugh, I actually find it not so strange that Nigerians abroad do not have any knowledge of Africa, not to even mention Nigeria, their supposed home town.

Done for the night and ready for my show prep, but first, here is my look for this week.
LETS GO NUDE
Photos Photo,
LOVE AT LAST SIGHT I GUESS...

And my top song on replay right now is Limpopo by Kaycee. On that note, see y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.
KAYCEE- "Limpopo"

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a