Skip to main content

DESPERATE MEN EVOLUTION

  Off to the studio to get the anthem for Kool Naija records done, looking forward to hold the musical mic in just a little bit.
OSCAR
Meet Oscar, the most cultured dog ever to have lived.
This Alsatian, Corgi, Cocker Spaniel, and Basset Hound mix was the first pup to ever have trasversed the entire planet, putting his paws on foreign territory from China to Peru.
Oscar was rescued in 2009 by Joanne Lefson from Cape Town, South Africa. This globetrotting canine helped bring awareness to more than 475 million homeless dogs worldwide. During his trips, he set aside some quality sight-seeing time to sniff around the many wonders of the world.
Unfortunately, Oscar died in a car accident on January 11, 2013, but we're sure he's enjoying first class flights with caviar and champagne somewhere up in doggy heaven. The photos in the gallery above are in memory of Oscar and his finest travels.
Rest in peace, our worldly furry friend
OSCAR, VIEN007 AND VAN VICKER
Just found a dog named Oscar and all I can say is, this Oscar and my Oscar sure do have one thing in common (They are both popular, duh!) laughing hard. So, I got a new hair do, check it out below!!!
VIEN007



VIEN007
At the City today, all seems to be well and mighty fine but I can not help but think about my weekend special articles, one question! where did they go? ("Vien definitely needs to get a grip of her old self", so say's my best friend who happens to be my daily reader here but since the start of this new job, I hardly keep up with my self.). While I am trying to get back to my daily routine of regular blogging, some folks are still in the habbit of constantly trying to use any avenue to hit on a lady (me).
BIG TAK AND VIEN007, UMM, SHEDDY K IS NOT AROUND, LOLL

So, its raining and Big Tak and SheddyK from the Big Tak and SheddyK show gave me a lift to the express, suddenly, 2 desperate, hungry looking fellows asked we drop them off and we agreed to, unfortunately for me, I got off at the same bus stop with the most hungry one of the two fellows.
Hence my ordeal, the story goes like this...., so, he started up a converse and I wished for a second it was not raining (That wish is because I could not get a cab while standing in the rain, but the bus was a good option which was a bad idea.), this dude went as far as asking my name, my job, my tribe (if we were in America, he would have asked for my social security number as well), I got so pissed at his approach, he even went as far as saying "we" I mean, "he" would father a baby (not with me o, I reject and rebuke it in Jesus name), why are men so desperate? I even tried to advise him for future sake, he would not take to correction (that is the reason why he is still single I guess). 
Aaron Ugede said at the Blank White Sheet seminar on Saturday,
AARON UGEDE, Nigeria - Post Production Supervisor at Ebonylife TV
 "Money is like women, the more you chase it, the farther away they get from you, just do the right things and it will come to you". 
How could I have shared this with a stranger and he still does not get it? he went as far as saying it is a great opportunity to have met me, when I ignored him, he insulted me, called me rude and eventually got off at the wrong bus stop (laughing hard, silence really is the best answer for a fool, now I know why and how it works).
WARNING
Ladies, if any mo-foo stops you and does exactly what I just typed out that happened to me, please feel free to scream at the top of your lungs these words, "Kidnapper-Help please" or better still call the cops, or even far better, just act dumb, that should do the trick.


Today is still mighty fine as I said, off air now and need to go get some voice dropped. As I blog, believe me, I am chatting with my present (before) and my future (then) (if you understand what I men then good for you), it is strange though, today, one person is your future, tomorrow, they become your Ex. Funny how this system works. may just make that next hit track out of this you know, talking about tracks, here is a good song from Macklemore, this guy will win some if not all the awards this year and next at the musical award ceremony, mark my words, Vien say so noh!(in a raggae accent).

See y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a