Skip to main content

THE V- LIFESTYLE WITH VIEN 007 Episode 3

EPISODE 3
Hey lover… (Taylor Swift “Lover “Album playing while I type this),

 I missed you, darling. Holla Amiga, Amigos, Senior, Senorita, etc. The third week of the V-Lifestyle yeah? Be honest, have you been keeping with me? Yes, No maybe? Whatever your response is, just view past episodes and thank you in advance.
” Change is the law of life.” John Kennedy.



So, for my lifestyle, I am all about events lately, from presenting at the Headies to attending Helen of Troy’s event( yes! Helen of Troy) ok not that Helen, but Helen my friend of Buckwyld media, her birthday, to supporting Niniola at the human radio concert…listen… I’ve got all the time in the world and you, my friend are in luck today cos I’m gonna share it. Videos on youtube, Instagram, Twitter… everywhere @city1051 & @Vien007… and of course my journal right here.
Let’s get to it. Shall we!
“THE HEADIES”




Oh, my world! the best experience adrenaline rush moment of my life and yes for once I can say, “look mama I made it! finally! To the big screen, live TV, but the Journey before it was darn right hectic cos (1st), I was sick to my bones but had to show up anyway, I got a dress last minute, hair & make up last minute & a room at the prestigious Eko hotel, last minute, the good part is the phrase that comes to mind now before this post picture.
” Thank God we don’t Look like what we’ve been through”. In all, I gave thanks at the end as I made new friends in real life( Dr. Sid) & friends on the gram ( Mike and Mercy of Big Brother Naija). Yes, they followed back!
2019 BIG BROTHER NIGERIA WINNER & RUNNER UP, MERCY AND MIKE WITH VIEN007


Listen, on a very good day, I play out the 007 part of my name and this day, November 8th, it was a very good day(just picture me singing to brainee’s Monday but it was a Friday). It started out with me making up my mind to live a little that weekend, and live a little I did! I shuffled between Helen’s birthday and Niniola’s concert ( And yet again this Sunday I will pull this same stunt but between Lynk up with Jameson on the Mainland and The Bland2Glam beach party on the Island, so help me God).

                                 


HELEN’S BIRTHDAY
Helen’s birthday was filled with familiar friendly faces, feasts, good food and a great time with family, whilst Nini’s was filled with pretty much the same thing except the food part as I was there to strictly turn up only! At the concert, I danced out my ass ‘cos the whole concert was mad fun ranging from me shaking up my booty and flipping my hair to wallowing in the air, of course you know how crazy I can be when it comes to music( good Jamz of Niniola). Although towards the end of the show I did not want to go home because it was such a tremendous experience, I still had to go home though. I got home, slept like a baby and woke up like a giant enjoying the rest of my weekend. Cheers guys! Follow links below to watch the videos from the concert.





To get the best out of this journal, you must be following me on all social media platforms @Vien007, Instagram, twitter, facebook, snap chat and online at www.vien-smart.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon, but till then be Kind to one another.
xoxo
Vien007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a