Skip to main content

A LITTLE TOO MUCH? THE LOVE SHE GAVE!!

There are times where I sit back and just marvel at how beautiful my life is and how beautiful it can still be,  and truth be told, Rome wasn't built in a day but I am grateful for every bit of the love, hurt, pain, and lesson life has thrown at me cos at the end of the day, I am still here and I matter.
APPRECIATION DINNER WITH OLAITAN DADA OF NATIALO 



Today's Blogging for the first time in a long time, is not about me. Here is why. I always turn up, I love the flashy life (Which I barely have), I live for the good stuff life has to offer, but someone helped straighten my path at some point in my life, hence the woman I have become and this.



about weak ago, what song comes to your mind .....



VIEN007 AND CHIBUZOR

sometimes, certain great people you know today, didn't just become great all by themselves but someone somewhere was actually behind their greatness. Here is a Lady who has added some ingredients in my life(chibuzor) for the past seven years of my life. Before i met her,i used to think of myself as a super woman who could do it all by herself without anyone contributing to her personality, but upon meeting this great woman (chibuzor) everything about me changed.



 


Growing up as a child, I was thought that Family are only those who were connected by blood (i.e family Ties), but that was all  lies,  because there are some people who aren't families but can  go extra miles in making sure that a day in your life would not pass by without putting a smile on your face.

Now guys, here's the story about my friendship with chibuzor:



Chibuzor was a lady i met at my place of work upon my employment as an OAP. The way i connected with her for the first time of our meeting, made me believe that you do not need a thousand years to find that right friend in your life. this Lady am talking about is one person that comes to my mind whenever i think of someone to talk to, she made me discover the real vien and made me believe that the only person that  could stop me from achieving that which i have always dreamt of was me. she was indeed the true definition of friendship ( friendship is all about sacrifice).





All through her stay with me in my company was worth while cos she is the reason i dream of coming to work everyday , she was not just a friend but was also a Sister and a Mother at the same time. This is the only lady that i have never heard anyone spoke bad about, she was a friend of all and upon her send-forth everybody's valedictory speech said it all as if it was planned ( i mean, same comment). But now, she has to go and start up a new life elsewhere with her husband. I wish I had the power to stop her, but if wishes were horses they will say... It's going to be difficult for me to get over her the fact that I won't be seeing her beautiful smilling face again whenever I come to work, but one thing is rest assured that even distance can not separate us for we have bonded too strong to be separated.

Chibuzor, groomed me to becoming this wonderful OAP you know today, and my promise to her is that I will never disappoint her.I have come thus far with her support and for my long work not to be in vain, i will make her so proud of me cos I know that she expects more from me now that she is far away from me. She has always been a part of my life and my career and will forever be. "A smile does not cost a thing but achieves alot, it pleases those who receive it and harmless to those who give it out, though it is short lived, but it's memory is for a very long time".Chibuzor thought me this and that is why the Vien you know today is the ever smiling Vien no matter the odd nor Circumstance.

You raised me Chibuzor (singing the song , you raise me up... with tears dropping down my jaw), you groomed me, you nurtured me and watched me grow into becoming the woman i am today.I know i haven't been able to pay you back for all you have done for me cos i haven't gotten to that height i have always dreamt of, but I know for sure that once i get there, you will surely sing a song of Praise.

Join me Fams in celebrating this wonderful woman who has added a meaning to my Life, I love  and adore her so much cos she is part of the V-lifestyle. kisses to you....

To get the best out of this journal, you must be following me on all social media platforms @Vien007, Instagram, twitter, facebook, Snapchat and online at www.vien-smart.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon, but till then be Kind to one another. xoxo
Vien007

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a