Skip to main content

Amber & Ruby Oyinsan Are 8

Listen, life has an amazing way of humbling us, and the only reason I say this is because, so far so good, my life has been a whirl wind in a good way, not complaining at all but very grateful for all God has bestowed upon me. I could keep typing in the direction of prayer and thanks and gratitude to God (Of course we should thank God always, His mercies knows no limit).
Now that a new dawn is here, ladie and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the biggest twin stars I know, they go by the name of Ruby & Amber Oyinsan. Kids to Oscar Gbemileke Oyinsan & Titi Adelagun- Oyinsan. They both just turned 8 and I must be the bearer of this good news as they are my kids by blogging birth (I have no idea what I just typed but take it like that), meaning I was there when mama Tee-I Tee-I was pregos
I was there when she had her baby bump photoshoots for a product company at the time, was there when my babies opened their eyes (Ok Ok, Big hommie Oscar sent me pictures as they graced planet earth), I was also there when they had had their naming cremony, I was there when they had their first diaper change,and I was there when they had their first birthday. All I'm trying to say is, I was there everywhere! Let's just say, I was there just a little, missed the most part of them growing up till 8 years old, but will not miss a single day of them becoming all mummy and daddy is working hard for. So, haven said all this, here are my babies, I give to you, Amber & Ruby Oyinsan ( @amberandrubyoyinsan on Instagram )
YouTube child stars and Young authors of the Icecream Adventure ebook series, Amber And Ruby Oyinsan turn 8 April 15th 2021 and celebrate with a glam photoshoot. Nigerian twin daughters of award winning Media Personalites Oscar and Titi Oyinsan had a glam photoshoot with Renowned child photographer M12 Photography.   The theme of the shoot is "Amber and Ruby- All Grown Up"  The glam styling choices  came from ankara childrens clothing designer @tilda_designs and  @Uk.home Hair styling by Momager, Titithedynamite. Balloons courtesy @luxeBallons.ng. The shoot showcases just how much these intelligent and outspoken twins have grown and how much more they still have to showcase on their new YouTube channel "AmberAndRuby Oyinsan" The channel started following a long string of cute videos on thier Instagram handle @amberandrubyoyinsan which  quickly became the go-to handle for parents to appreciate the parenting efforts of Oscar and Titi Oyinsan. They have begun a book series  "Adventures of Amber Amd Ruby" curated by internationally acclaimed author and Illustrator Temi and Francis Adeshina of the "Bantu the Bully" children's book series @Readlandng The first Title of the series is called "IceCream Adventure" and can be ordered from thier website www.amberandrubyoyinsan.com Amber plays Soccer, is a fan of contemporary music and has excelled in numerous coding competitions as she  builds #Roblox online games as a hobby. Ruby is very skilled with paint, other arts and craft,  science experiments and has a very keen eye for fashion styling. Many Nigerian parents are fans of the twins are said to have over the years, shown their own children the numerous activities Amber and Ruby get up to on their Instagram page and YouTube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to thier YouTube channel AmberAndRubyOyinsan to watch them take the world by storm. Well now you know my babies, thank you and you are welcome. Till next time, see y'all later alligators and be kind to one another. Bamidele Vivian Osagie For Vien007

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a