Skip to main content

TEN ( Television Entertainment Network ) CHANNEL LOGO

Television Entertainment Network (TEN), a brand under Virtual Media Network, has changed its logo to capture its diverse and regional structure of Nigeria as an entity.
The brand champions the production of the groundbreaking, new direction content, leveraging on a wide network of content producers, creative individuals and teams from around the world. The rebranding, according to the firm is to give viewers a rewarding viewing experience. According to a release signed by the Admin Executive, VMN Group, the new brand “is an eclectic mix of multi-dimensional, multilingual and multi-ethnic television programming, comprising a wide array of niche channels for different tastes and preferences. “It is the ultimate, family-friendly and culturally relevant television entertainment brand, with something for every taste and preference. “In order to adequately represent this multi-faceted brand, the new logo captures the diverse and regional structure of Nigeria as an entity. “The logo mark is designed to pay homage to the key ethnic groups of Nigeria: Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa as individual vertical bars but also cleverly using said bars to form the letter T and housing it within a vibrant colour scheme to show despite our differences we are beautifully United. “TEN represents unity in diversity.” Meet the sub-brands under TEN;
AREA TEN targeted at the mass audience with Pidgin English, a language that cuts across all classes with entertainment content for the urban youths, and the family as a whole.
TEN ORISUN – THE SOURCE, the most captivating Yoruba channel in Sub-Saharan Africa, creating entertainment for the whole family. TEN ISI MBIDO – THE BEGINNING captures quality entertainment for the family in ethnic Igbo.
TEN NIGEZIE XTREME Nigeria’s premier music and lifestyle channel that is designed to entertain upwardly mobile youths and trendsetters.
Features and benefits of TEN brand include. · Multilingual, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural television programming. · Family friendly, culturally relevant content and premium entertainment. The Television Entertainment Network new logo designs will be available on TV screens internationally, starting May 1st, 2021. Bamidele V. Osagie For TEN CHANNELS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a