Skip to main content

BUSINESS AND ALMOST KIDNAPPED? OH BOY

   Guys, i think i just found another Celebrity look alike! check out R n B singer Nicole Scherzinger from the sensational girl group "pussycat Dolls" and Latin American Actress Roselyn Sanchez, they do have a striking resemblance.

Nicole Scherzinger 
Roselyn Sanchez 


Nicole Scherzinger 
Roselyn Sanchez 

 FOR MORE PICTURES OF CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKE, VIEW THE PAGE


Tuesday morning, and i am wide awake, the sleep has refused to continue so i stood up, said my early morning prayers with mum and kept surfing the net till 7 am (obviously the Internet connection was cut off as i listened to myself, the auto Dj on www.reel-radio.com


   Still being lazy(not Bruno mars song though) but have to write up a proposal and draft it up as soon as possible cos Wednesday is the day i get to submit it. 11 am and Daniel of Royal Touch Dry cleaners who happen to be my business partner is here now so we can cross our T's and dot our I's for the business proposal.

   Just got a call from C.M.C, we have to seal up the deal so we can work together, and it seems like she does not want to settle, i am not sure right now if i will be business partners with her but time will tell. Done with the meeting and while there i got a jingle to do for her friend and neighbour, it feels good these day cos as i walk out it seems like fortune and favour seems to find me, (it better don't stop! I am about to cross the express and a lady asked me to help her drag her big luggage while she carries her son and drag the other bag ( first up, lady, why carry a bag bigger than your self and you know you've got a little kid in hand, its dangerous to cross the express road, just try and minimise the way you move about with stuffs and kids alone are more than a bag so please, for your safety and that of the child's, reduce the load), i did help her to carry the box all the way down the street to the place she got a cab, i feel like a good citizen at this moment, helping out and all, i almost now helped another lady with a kid again, but this time, my bike man rescued me.


   I was standing after i helped the other lady waiting for a bike, a bike did park and i told him where i was going to and how much i will pay, as i got on the bike a small blue car parked by my side and asked me for 22 road in Festac (put in mind that we are at Fatgbems Mile 2 bus stop), i then told them the way to follow, later almost stopped my bike that i will like to get into the car and help them get into Festac, suddenly the bike man said, "i go drop you enter the car if you want but i go still follow the car!( this means that he was willing to let me off his bike but will still follow the car cos he perceives them to be kidnappers), he seriously warned me and said this is how people get kidnapped), i on the other hand was only trying to help(that's the Vivian in me i guess, check out the meaning of Vivian and see y i said so), we eventually led them but at some point couldn't find them following us anymore.(God is good o, to think i almost showed her the way cos she had a baby, who knows the truth really? the might have been genuine lost people or kidnappers but the bottom line remain, "never get into the car of a stranger, ever!)

THE MOTHER, SWEET MOTHER

   Home now and mum made my second best meal(ogbono soup and Eba this time around), i am too tired to eat so i had little boiled potatoes and yam that she made earlier on in the day. Mercee just called, Biggie also, Aunt B too(the joy of being a Grand Ma), and its just mum they wanted to talk to, well who wouldn't want to talk to their mum? my mother is the worlds greatest mum, she has always been there for everyone of us, and brought us up in the best way possible, funny you know, i always thought too that i will be married and with kids at this time but hey, we all make plans but God executes them in his own perfect time(smiles), she is giving them all baby tips and all that eww gross baby talk stuff, loll and i said to my self, when we were young she says, don't get pregnant, how is your home work and have you eaten, now that we are all grown adults she asks"How is work, how is the baby and your family, then the interesting part, thank you for the money and gifts, i just have to stop for one moment, a tear just rolled down my cheek......Return to Innocence.


I can not type any further, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. kool stuff babes.. forget that kidnap thingy, no weapon.. you are really a good samaritan and yep mama deserves the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO! THAT'S WHATS UP MERCEE MEE....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI