Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 17

SO , the winners for the 2012 edition of the Hip Hop World Awards are,



Best RnB Singer - May D - Soundtrack

Best Pop Single - Iyanya - Kukere


Best Rap Single - Angeli -Vector ft 9ice


Best RnB/Pop Album - P Square


Best Street Hop - Chuddy K


Best RnB Pop Album - P-Square


Best Rap Album - Ice Prince - E.L.I


Best Vocal Performance (Male) - Wande Coal - Private Trips



Best Vocal Performance (Female) - Tiwa Savage - Love Me Love Me Love Me


Best Collaboration - Sound Sultan ft Excel and Flavour - Orobo


Revelation of the Year - Wizkid


Recording of the Year - Brymo - Ara


Best Label Head - Banky W


Producer of the Year - TY Mix - Super C Season (Naeto C)


Lyricist on the Roll - Vector - Angeli


Next Rated - Davido


African Artist of the Year - Sarkodie (Ghana) Azonto


Artiste of the Year - Wizkid


Album of the Year - Psquare - The Invasion


Best Music Video (Director) - Jude Okoye - Chop My Money


Song of the Year - D'banj - Oliver Twist


Headies Hall of Fame - Femi Kuti 

Sorry i had to stop blogging cos i was late for Sunday service, but here is the course of what ensued (Grammar, i better don't do the remake of "mind your language " here on this blog, loll) after i put up the list of winners.And this truly is the end of Solomon Grundig (actually the very end of the Headies, 2012).


SEE HOW EMPTY THE TICKET STAND IS, THE SHOW TRULY IS OVER!

Sunday morning and i can barely get out of bed, but i eventually did, have to go say whats up to my maker and creator you know, so dancing and singing is what i am out for today. Done from church and of to my big sis baby naming ceremony and i must say, i love being an aunt, cant wait for my turn to have one for myself, hmm, baby daddy lurking already? never say never!. We are at her crib and yes, yet again, as per "last child" last born must work, and yes i am doing the dishes and doing nanny duties already!
NANNY VIEN

Home now and i will just hit the shower, turn on the A/C and sleep off till 6 pm( my connect group meeting time). shoot, its 6 pm and i am late, again! On my way there i met a friend and invited him over, now that's what i call good pr things, loll. The meeting is over and i am off to my crib, there is a stalker right outside my house and this guy wont quit till he gets me to say a word or two(well, that is not my priority right now and he is way out of the league of my extra ordinary gentle men). Home now and i am watching "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", and remembered that today is Kim Kardashian's 32nd birthday, yay! Happy Birthday Kim, i love you(that was not from me, Kanye asked me to say it, loll)
KIMYE

KIM KARDASHIAN

Moving on from the Kim story, i must just state this clearly now, its all about the Headies and some heads turned heads, Some other folks did come with their head for the Headies, loll, like Banky W, top producer and record label owner of EME Empire, now that's a way to make a bold statement. My homie chuddy K sure loved his gold head he won for the street hop category, and for the first time i can say yes! Headies did give the deserving winners the awards this year.

                                                                      BANKY W
Best Label Head - Banky W

                                    CHUDDY K "GO GAGA CRAZY" BEST STREET HOP SINGLE

Well that's all folks, for my fashion look for this week, i want to keep it a little bit casual, lets see, oh yes, she isn't whipping her hair back and forth any more but, bald and Burgundy, she sure has the style and looks adults would pay any amount for, check Will Smith's and Jada Pinket's daughter, Willow Smith out.

Don't forget to check the Photos Photo page for more funny pics. See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.



HOW DO I TELL WHICH BIRD IS GERALD BUTTLER? OH, THERE HE IS WITH ONE FOOT OUT, LOLL





Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI