Skip to main content

IHENEME

Why in the world am i singing this track like my nursery school rhyme? what has 2face done to me?loll, i know for sure i ain't gonna have his baby but the guy is super hot when it comes to music and looks too. Anyways, moving on.
 
2FACE IDIBIA IHE NE ME

Monday already and it seems like its a freaking Tuesday morning! don't ask why cos i too am pretty shocked at what i just typed(laughing hard). So, over the weekend last week, i learnt how not to put my faith in man cos man can fail you, but rather put my faith in big God cos he will never fail me, and indeed he has started surprising me already even before i could get out of bed, wow! God truly is a way maker and he never lies. I figured that no man owes me anything and likewise, i too do not owe any man anything(please put in mind that by saying man i mean, the male and female specie) and this weekend experience has taught me a lesson that i can never forget. So, today, i have taken my stance and i am living my life hence like its golden.(Jill Scot said same too you know)
JILL SCOT- LIVING MY LIFE LIKE ITS GOLDEN

9 am and boy......i feel good. Can't seem to go out today cos of reasons known to me but had to call the studio guys whom i used to do voice over for animations(cartoon) that i will come in later in the week. Jsnow just called me also as i sat on my toilet bowl(hey, we all do it, so stop making such an expression on your face, loll) doing one of the things we all know how to do best. Guess this week is gonna be vocal filled if you know what i mean. No power so i have to try and get fuel for the generator set. Done now and busy working at home.

6pm and i got another call, but this time its from the least folks i expected to get a call from, but in the end, we reached an agreement, when the time is right i will let y' all in on the little secret(teeth out). My supposed twin just called me now by 8:30 pm this night to come go out to the beach with them. Now fellows analyse this!

1. Each time this person is coming into the country they always forget to buy you a gift and they apparently asked you what you wanted while abroad but come home and you don't see what they got you, ever!

2. They always call you 2 weeks after they get into the country(put in mind other folks have shared your things and that's if they even got you anything.

3. They make you sit home waiting for them and they never show up.

4. They call you and ask silly questions like"hope you are not angry?", (no i am not, my teacher is the one who is angry) cow, lol

5. To round the count off, they call you a day to the day they are to travel back and ask you to come hang out at the beach at 9 Pm at night!

That does it! Its official, i don't have a twin mo more, (laughing my fine ass off), ladies and gentlemen, run away from such folks, they are joy and anticipation killers.

Finally, the call i have been waiting for just came through, Sheik is back and this means more preparations, for what exactly? leave that to me, stop racking your brain. Hurricane Sandy like Jenny said is becoming a B.4*hb, sorry guys in New-york city, my baby is right here too(sorry babes, its gonna be alright.)

Hurricane Sandy hits Massachusetts

The rain is already coming down and coastlines are overflowing as the East Coast braces for Hurricane Sandy. For the second time in a year, New York City is under a complete lock down, with subways ending service in anticipation of the storm. At this point, waves and feet of storm water have already breached New York City coastlines hours before Sandy has even made landfall. Storm waves have also surged all the way up the East Coast to Massachusetts. Here, rushing water crashes over Winthrop, Mass. as Hurricane Sandy makes her way up the coast. Check out more shots as Sandy rears her ugly head

Hurricane Sandy hits Massachusetts

Checking out Kim Kardashian's Halloween costume as a mermaid and Kanye West costume as a Sailor man, this couple sure knows how to rock on land though, not underwater, i guess this costume isn't complete, (someone please give them a tank of water).
KIM KARDASHIAN AND KANYE WEST STEP OUT FOR HALLOWEEN
Well, that's all folks, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI