Skip to main content

ENDORSEMENT SEASON

I can not believe I sat down in the saloon for 4 hours and it wasn't me making my hair. Mum's got a new look, watch out guys, and ladies (no matter the age bracket), she's hotter than ever at way past 60, I do want to put up her picture but, nah! don't want paparazzi things if you know what I mean.

PHOTOS PHOTO FOR TODAY, LOL, I AM SURE I SAID THIS TOO AS A BABY
 So, the team from Panavos Studios just signed me on board, and I am pretty excited, guess you will be reading more about the team and their services in my future articles, mean while, here I am on set during one of our many shoots at the Ajah studio.

TEAM PANAVOS
JUST LANDED A LEAD ROLE IN THE PANAVOS PHOTOGRAPHY FIRM, GLAD TO BE ON BOARD GUYS.


Monday morning and I feel super tired, this happen a lot after my rendezvous with a non stop ever busy weekend, from the Radio air waves to the Karaoke bar, to the Experience, to Nigeria's got talent finale set, to Church, to Manners and now, to the saloon for mums hair!
I AND A LADY AT MANNERS LOOKING LIKE NANNY McPHEE, LOLL
   

I really need to stop doing this to my body as young the giant would say "my body tells me no! but I won't quit cos I want more"


Its Christmas season again and the kids from the hood(bronx or block) are on the streets, playing loud music, taking money from people and getting ready for the Christmas party every street organize before the new year. I remember how my cousine got stabbed years back in my street party, but thankful because justice prevailed and now the kids are more cautious. Here at the saloon now and mum's Jerry curl kit is something else, the process alone to get it done is demanding (now know why Rev. Chris Okotie stopped making Jerry, laughing hard from back in the day when he used to sing). Done now and heading home, at the door now and realised someone did some old school way of sending a message across that they were at our crib, the person put things at our door steps(it has to be the old man who did the painting in our home, he looks just like the type who would do so).



MY GOOD HAIR DAYS.....THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN JERRY.

Feeling blue, I must have eaten something I shouldn't have. The head ache is strong but my faith is stronger so I will not give in.


Tuesday morning and its even harder to get out of bed, ol boy, I really must have eaten the wrong meal, my crew from Iplanit Event's just buzzed me and the lady is asking that she hopes I am ready (gave her a fright a little, loll), I told her how I feel and she said "hmm, Vien you better not disappoint us o, lol", I can not! I am loyal and very disciplined when it comes to the master of ceremony craft, come

LETS ALL HOPE THIS TIME I DON'T HAVE A SHOW DOWN WITH ANOTHER FASHION DESIGNER WHO STOLE MY LOOK, LOLL

16th of December at Deals event centre on 23/24 road(singer/branca compound) Festac town, Lagos, by 12 pm till about 6 pm in the evening, I will be your host for the DEALS XMAS FAMILY FUNFAIR!, the tickets for both adults and kids is 1000 Naira, and the great offer still stands, for every 4 tickets you buy, you get an extra 1 for free!!! Call now for your tickets 07089457683




Just got a call from the stables of EIE GEAR CLOTHINGS and I am pretty excited about it, its official, I am the new face of EIE GEAR! guess my next red carpet for the RAP CONNECT concert with Denrenle Edun will be EIE GEAR studded. Here's a new track from the label, by KEL FST- Ororo.


Looking forward to my high school reunion, 10 years back I was a student of Federal Government College Ijanikin Lagos, here is one picture from way back, and by Thursday, the full details will be out.



Thats all folks, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. wWoww!wwowW... mama mst be looking mummalicious....... Ooops..!... nice writeup Vien007...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO! WA GWAN BRO!YEAH, MAMA LOOKING MIGHTY FINE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a