Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 23



MANners II
Timi Dakolo is super gifted! Wow, just stepped out of the event "MANners II" and I sure wished I had more time there, the teachings on love and relationship from the senior pastor of Davids Christian Centre, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo, is soul filling and its never enough, I always want more, especially when it comes to teachings on man issues, marriage, love and dating, well, I really was impacted like never before at MANners II and want to share a little bit of my knowledge gained there with any lady who comes across this article.
                                  IS IT REALLY OVER- TIMI DAKOLO 

So, Sunday morning again and I am off to church for service, my hair gave me a tough time to pack it so I decided to use a hat to cover it up as mum advised. At church and so many folks there are just praising me, saying how beautiful I looked, a gentleman even walked up to me to ask if he could take a picture with me (this is the second time now, someone is asking for a picture, hmm, paparazzi things), pity because I ended up not taking a picture of the outfit, but not to worry, its all mine and I can totally wear it again though not some time soon.
THE ROCK IMAGE DRAMA CREW

MC AC CAPELLA

TIMI DAKOLO

TIMI DAKOLO DOING WHAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST(SINGING)

ITS YOUR GIRL VIEN, MC FOR THE DAY, AND I THINK THIS HAT IS THE COOLEST BUY I HAVE EVER MADE

Just got an offer to be Master of the Ceremony at the MANners II event at Davids Christian Centre, like seriously, who am I to say no, I quickly rushed out to go get everything needed to be done on time so I can make it back just in time for MANners II. Johnson and his lovely sister just picked me up now and we are off to the centre. There now and I still am the host along side MC Ac Capella (remember the friend I spoke about sometime ago that his picture upload totally crashed my Nokia phone till date, or better still, NEPA took light in my phone as his picture was loading, loll), we make a great team I must confess and look forward to doing this again with him.

Introduction time, and off with the list of acts for the day, my best part of it all was when Timi Dakolo came up on stage and sang to us all, he had a message! to all the daughters! and I will share it but in the light of Pastor K.




MANners II : THE FASCINATING WOMAN

Fascinating : This simply means that you are capable of arousing great interest of people and you are able to get ones attention and hold it too for a very long time.

As a lady, your greatest pain and pleasure will come from your relationship, the more knowledge you have the better for you.

We make few common mistakes in life but still have the chance to change them, some of it is the common one.
1. Looking for a life partner:
That should not be your goal, get a life first, then the partner will easily locate you and likewise you will be in a good position too to make sound and right decisions when it comes to choosing the right partner for you.
2. Sex issues.
We complain men lust after us, but we too are culprits in why the man will see one and just want to have sex!. Dress up in a more decent manner and the right man will be attracted to you.

ABIGAIL

A good example of the kind of woman a lady should be like from the Holy Bible. Check the quality list out.
1.YOU MUST BE AN INTELLIGENT AND SMART WOMAN.
 You should be able to give good advise and develop your self, don't be stuck only in the make up department and fashion world, you can also learn on other fields in life (politics, foot ball e.t.c)

2.YOU MUST HAVE DOMESTIC SKILL.
Men are generally turned on by a beautiful and domestic woman.

3.YOU MUST HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE  AND BE COURTEOUS (NICE).
Note, respect the man and those who matter to him and even the smallest person you meet.(there is always an angel in disguise somewhere that you treat nicely and never knew)

the list is quite long, so I will continue later, glad I had the pleasure also to meet Mrs. Ifeoma Williams, whom I sat next to, details in my part 2 of this article.

got to continue later, low battery, lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a