Skip to main content

NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT! FINALE

 
Reckless driving can cause accidents, likewise staring at a teenagers booty, too can cause fatal accidents, I almost witnessed one today but thank the Lord, it didn't happen( let thine eye be single Papa yo!). This girl sways faster and in a better motion than the propeller of an aeroplane, lol, the ladies also at the Airtel show, Nigeria's Got Talent had some fair share in the sway competition, Sisters please join me tomorrow 9th of December by 4:30 pm at Davids Christian Centre, Amuwo Fatgbems bus stop, Mile 2 as Pastor K teaches us on the part 2 of MANners, its a mans world they say, but ladies, we have a say too. Call for more info and come learn what makes a woman fascinating okay, see you soon, featuring Timi Dakolo and M.C Abbey, you should not miss this, free transport available too, just call., the numbers on the flyers. 08077714411 Oh by the way, just keep reading and you shall understand better, loll. First up a recap on T.G.I.F.


Yeah, so by Thursday, my crib was looking fab, I may just consider a house party you know(may my mother not ready this, else, lol), then came Friday. Got set for work and headed straight to reel radio, I got there and ol boy, it was a full house, it was really raining men, and young ones too by the way, by 3pm we did the show  #freshout, then by 4 pm, I totally rocked the airwaves with my @Dj_frizle, had a dance session which no one can see just yet, but soon! speaking still on the Dj note.....DJ Frizzle is set to release his mixtape on the 19th of December, get ready guys, this one is themed #StateOf The Nation, mission possible part 1, watch out for it!.


LIVE FROM THE EXPERIENCE 

Done now and Frizzle walked me to my bus stop. Next up, TBS(Tafawa Balewa Squre) on the Island where the experience was already in progress, left for a bit to go singing with Papa Yo and the crew. Guess tonight is my night cos everything I had planned in mind was fulfilled. Rest hour? hell no! haven't slept still all day and I still need to be at the show "NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT", but will get ready to meet up with Papa yo! in a bit. Seen Papa yo! and we are off to work, well, mainly him, he's a judge but look at Papa yo! before transformation. The show is on and so is the heart beat of all the contestants in the finale. Sitting next to an old Friend, Kuppa Victory, and we sure do have a lot to catch up on.



KUPPA VICTORY AND VIEN007


Today is one of those days you just forget to look hawt and look more like your house help, and yes, Nigezie got my face on camera like this, loll. Guess it is over! we got interrupted by a fire out burst at the event's back stage centre, but little Amarachi kept her thing going and it really was very professional of her(shes really got talent! talent to keep dancing in the face of danger is really cool to her i guess. loll.! It is what it is, Andre Blaze(the host) announced the winner and majority of the people seated were in disbelief, but hey, then again, we vote with emotions and not facts, and reality, my opinion don't matter now but honestly, she did try but I would have preferred it if the boy who played the violin wins, hes talent for me, any day any time winner !


DAN FOSTER, YEP, YOU KNOW ITS THE BIG DAWG!! DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH HIM, LOLL
Watch Naija's Got Talent on all major local T.v stations especially STV FROM8pm 

SKALES AND VIEN007, YEAH THAT'S ME, WATCH OUT GUYS, 21ST LAGOS IS GONNA PARTY! EME CONCERT, I CAN'T WAIT!





AND THE WINNER, AMARACHI TAKES IT ALL. 10 MILLION NAIRA CASH PRIZE.



Made some new friends while there, had the best time ever with Dan Foster, Kate Henshaw and Yibo, also my long lost friend, Andre Blaze. Music was by Skales, Niyola(I love that chick), Dammy Krane and Sage.Oh what a night, have to go now. We just left and I am heading home, home sweet home I must say, so tired to my bone right now, and on that note its nighty night, see y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.
THE END OF SEASON  OF NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT, BY AIRTEL
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a