Skip to main content

MUSIC AND MIRACLES

Hello! 
Can I invite you for a special service tomorrow, May 1st tagged "MUSIC & MIRACLES, with EBEN, MK, Alabaster, Don Praisy and Rev Dammy Timothy (UK)? If yes then please bring someone along and read through.




Do you need a Miracle in any area of your life? Is there anything you are Trusting God for?

 I am inviting you specially for MUSIC & MIRACLES featuring EBEN, MK, DON PRAISY, PRINCE 

ALABASTER, TRI...on Wednesday 1st of May, 5:00pm at DCC, Fagbems Bus Stop Amuwo. 

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo will be ministering along side Rev. Dammy Timothy(UK).

 Plan to attend, invite family and friends, you will be so Blessed...08077714411.


 

VENUE  Davids Christian Centre (DCC) Fatgbems Bus Stop, Behind Nepa office Amuwo/ Mile2.. 

Its gonna be an awesome time in Gods presence. Hey, don't say I didn't tell you.

Call me just in case you miss your way on +234 8028356363, +234 8077714411

Arugbo Ojo is the debut single of hugely talented act and Sammie Okposo’s protégé, Minister Kenn aka MK.
MK says: ”Arugbo Ojo- meaning Ancient of Days, is a heart cry of a creature to his Creator in awe of His awesome Majesty. Writing this song is an attempt at expressing the Majestic Awesomeness of Jehovah our God. The song captures special moments of fellowshipping with and worshipping God.” Two more singles, You Have Been So Good To Me and Igwe will be released before MK’s debut album launch on the 25th August 2013.
Eben first came to National recognition in my eyes when he featured on the now classic Debut Album from M.I “Talk About it” on the track Jehovah,and he was noticed then by Music watchers as a talented Act,though it later emerged that he was a Gospel act, and I respect him for staying true to his calling and not deviating.This is his new Video which features Lord E and was directed by One Soul of E Factory.Enjoy the Video which is brought to you courtesy of Hammer House Records.
Don't be told, come and witness it for your self.......

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. When you open it, music starts playing, and you do not have to do anything else but adjust the volume and close it
    when you want it to be done. Her first movie was Holiday in the Sun in
    the year 2001, Help in the year 2004. You can in fact
    lend your ears to varied musical programs on rock music, jazz, country music and many more.



    Feel free to visit my web site - http://www.online-radioportal.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI