Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 13


Good grief! How long is it already! can not believe this. How could my work on air (City 105.1 Fm) take me away from y' all and y' all let it happen? well, I will be straight and say, I am sorry, yet again, but hey, I am still here so I guess that's the most important thing that matters. Along 6 days recap will not hurt that much fellas and females, so here goes, and again, I am so sorry it took this long. Oh and by the way, my fans all over Nigeria are just the best, look at my new Mansard Pictures I just collected over the weekend that I had no idea even existed, laughing hard.
 
AT OREGUN ROAD AND VICTORIA ISLAND BARBEACH HEAD QUATERS

This one was taken at Port Harcourt, thanks to all who continually remind me of it, laughing hard, it sure is fun representing a brand.


FRIDAY (T.G.I.F, 29th of March, 2013)
Now this day was rather quite different for me, I went to the spa. Usually it should be very expensive but I was shocked when I went to Eudokas Place right there in Festac Town on 311 road, B close house 6, it was a fun experience (I even got to eat cherries while at it), made new friends, saw the long client list of celebrities she has worked with (Chika Ike, Chioma of STV among many, even Tiwa Savage is a good friend of the house too).

EUDOKAS PLACE, Spa and beauty treatments. call 08034281054

Later in the evening I went out to sing my heart, I performed Rihanna's new song, stay and the crowd at the karaoke bar went gaga, I will be back tomorrow to do even more, been waxing this voice for "see beneath your beautiful by Labrinth ft Emeli Sande", this song is a master piece, I just know I have no choice but to nail it!(Hopefully, the crowd wont nail me just in case I murder it in a bad way, laughing hard). Got home like 11 pm but felt so happy and even my mum was happy too for me because for a while now I have been board stiff, my "mojo" according to Autin Powers just went solo real bad, but glad this Stella got her groove back.

SATURDAY(30th of March, 2013)
This is the day I discovered a new brand of hair extension that made my whole look different! need I say more, just see how I look much older, sophisticated and a little bit like an Island babe (its all wash!)
 
YES I KNOW, I LOOK DIFFERENT, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WHEN EVER I CHANGE MY HAIR DO...(VIEN007)

SUNDAY (31st of March, 2013)

It sure is good to have family around. My sisters gave me the best birthday gifts ever, enough love, picnic meals and the babies made my day with their smiles and baby poop, yes, baby poop! I missed that too. We all sat at home after the banza at my church (Easter Sunday) and watched the movie "TED", the best part was when they sang the thunder song, the kids had no idea what we were laughing about but they all joined in on the laugh series we had going on. Well one things for sure, they left home later but left me rich (big smiles).

MONDAY( 1st of April, 2013) EASTER MONDAY


OMG! The car is overheating at Mary Land so today I have to find my way to the office. Just boarded a public transport bus now and I must say on days like this I wish I trusted my instincts that told me to go get some cash from the bank yesterday, now all I am stuck with is “change “ for bus fare, so here goes.
My birthday euphoria is still in the air for me as at today, Wednesday the 3rd day of the month of April (the month where people get fooled, for instance, if you catch your girl friend in bed with another man, don’t be afraid, she’s just playing an April fool’s day prank on you, but seriously? How foolish can you be, laughing so hard).

1 Pm and the Island is a mayhem of traffic stunts, I was warned not to go in it because of the Lagos Island carnival but I refused to bow out and have a boring day so I stepped into a long 2 hours traffic (these are the days you wish you saw kids selling Ice block in traffic, but everywhere was dry, even the Sahara desert had more water on it then the traffic).

Finally, I got to my clients and they too got a very nice and sophisticated birthday gift for me, (well, just for me, its customized to my taste, the gadget I mean), a power bank with 2 charging USB ports and 8 pin head charger (I-phone, I-pad, Sony, Nokia, Black berry, ZTME phone charger, etc.)  and this simply means I can ping or chat as much as I want and get my phone charged even on the go! Want one too? look no further.
 

 

CONTACT
Twigz Innovationz Ltd.
5a, Remi Olowude Crescent, Park View Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos - Nigeria.
m: +234.810.211.0160, +234.704.209.1378, +234.813.670.6710
e: info.twigz@yahoo.co.uk,
facebook: twigz Innovationz twitter: @twigzinnovation MSN: Odiaka.es@live.com



Done for the day and off to the mall I went, co hosted a cooking cheff ultimate cook off at the mall(the palms, shop rite) and Chef Uche totally won the heart of the OAP's present, Dan Foster (Inspiration FM), Vien007(City FM) and Wana Wana (Inspiration FM). Scrumptious, delicious, tasty and evry thing you can ever imagine when it comes to grilled chicken with spice and lemon.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.....



Hmm, one word, SLEEP!.... I should say its been the best time ever but then again, it really has been, considering the fact that between these days, I finally got the new contract at the office, its not what I expected but hey, I know what's gonna happen in the end so no complain for now, I made new friends(which includes Ill Rhymes the Nigerian Idols host, and as for Banky W, lets just say I did not show up at his weekend party so he too is not invited to mine #Beef) , I went to church and got more soul food, I rested and finally, I blogged about it. Haven said that, this is a good point to just relax because tomorrow is my official birthday party at Ember Creek Awolowo way, speaking of which, I got to be the MC at Adewalw Ayuba and friends concert just on Monday and I danced my butt off way better than a proper, typical Yoruba lady(yes! I scored points and got sprayed too, that makes me a walking dancing money making machine but not a gogo dancer). 
FEMI KUTI AND DR. ADEWALE AYUBA




Finally, I am ready for the weekend, I hope you are too, here is a new video from Okizona "Jackpot", enjoy. See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele Vien Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI