Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 16 Amber and Ruby, Oyinsan Twins Named.

Lets start with the Photos Photo for today, a little laughter does heal the soul off heart ache.

MEN!!!

THIS IS HOW ALL 3 PRESENTERS ON SPORTS CITY AT CITY FM BULLIED US WITH THEIR MAN CHESTER UNITED PROPS, LOLL

Where do I start from now? Is it a crime to be distant from unwanted friends? now some folks are testing me, but guess what, it doesn't matter.
Unlike Wyclef John and The Rock song, "it doesn't matter", what matters to me the most is the fact that I am so happy beyond belief, I finally got a female friend that will let me use her car to learn how to drive (is she serious? I can barely move 10 kilo meters, still have no idea as for the reason why she even agreed to give it to me but oh well, I better use it now that I can eh.). Friday and I was still angry that Shosleek left me stranded at the office the day before which was his birthday, but he and I are cool right about now (it took cake from Shop Rite to do that, the cake which I did not even enjoy, thanks to the crew at the office who attacked me like an angry mob and shared it with me before I could say Jack Robinson, laughing hard) and back to work. Had a guest in the studio, Ayoola, Winner of MTN Project fame 2012 and yes, I did hit on him too (that's the best strategy to get personal with a guest you have never met before, but little do they know about that, smiles.), just in case you think it works, no way, it doesn't, see who he rather went on his knees for.

AYOOLA AND BIMZTHEORY OF CITY 105.1 FM

 I AND AYOOLA
MOI AND MY FRIENDS 
Saturday came and I missed my trip to visit the lands for sale at Agbara with some friends of mine but hope I make it next week, why I missed it? lets just say it is for the cause of meeting with PM and to hang out with single sisters at church and possibly learn how to cook Edikaikong.

EDIKAINKONG, AFRICAN MEAL

How to prepare the Calabar Edikaikong Soup.

How to prepare the Calabar Edikaikong Soup.

Ingredients.

Ugu Leaves (substitute Spinach) -- 2 Heads (2 standard Packages of Spinach)
Water leaf -- 2 Heads
Crayfish -- 1 Cup
(Dried Fish -- 1 Medium
Giant Snails (escargo) -- 4
Beef or Goat Meat -- 1.5lbs
Kpomo* -- 1 lb
Palm Oil -- 1.5 cups
Onions -- 1 Whole Large
Pepper -- 6 to 10 fresh hot or to taste
Seasoning -- 1 or 2 cubes of beef stock
Salt -- about 2 teaspoons (use discretion

Steps In Preparation
If necessary wash the ugu leaves. Pluck the leaves from the stem. Discard the stems. Collate and chop the leaves into thin (1/4 inch) slices. Set aside. Do same with water-leaves.
Blend crayfish into coarse powder using electric grinder.
If African giant snails are available prepare them by cleaning the meat by rubbing with lemon or soaking and massaging in vinegar until all slime is gone and meat is gritty to the touch. Canned escargo is a poor substitute for African giant snails. another substitute for snail may be scallops or any other sea mollusk. However, if any of these are not available, this part of the recipe may be omitted altogether.
Break up the dried fish in a bowl pour in boiling water, add about 2 spoon heaps of salt. Wash the fish in the hot salt water to remove sand and other dirt. Remove fish from salt water and set aside.
Grind peppers to a paste. Set aside.
*Traditionally, kpomo or hide of beef, is also added when preparing Edikaikong soup.



What you do (The Cooking)

In a medium sized covered pot, bring all meats (beef, kpomo) but not snails to steam without adding water.
Add beef stock seasoning, 1/4 cup of water and salt, and cook till meat is tender (5 to 15 minutes).
Add water-leaves to meat and beef stock. Stir.
Add the crayfish, stir and let boil until most liquid in the pot evapourates.
Add the snails at this stage so that it will cook just right. Over-cooked snails are leathery, cooked just right, the snails are crunchy and easy to chew.
Add pepper and salt. Stir.
Add the pumpkin leaves, stir and allow to boil over (about one minute).
Add the palm oil, stir and let boil for five more minutes.
Turn off heat and serve. Should be able to feed four adults.
African soups are mostly used to eat solid foods e.g pounded yam.
I can literally see how hungry you just got after seeing this, well I do know the Palestine prisoner who might be on eight months hunger strike, I can imagine if you did just 1 week, what will happen to you?

Palestinian prisoner agrees to end hunger strike.
Israeli prison service guards surround Palestinian prisoner Samer Issawi, seated in his wheelchair, into a hearing at the Jerusalem Magistrate's Court on February 21, 2013. (photo credit: Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

According to deal, Samer Issawi will serve eight more months of his sentence before he is released



VIEN007 IN A DRESS BY 1206 AT GABBY 1206 OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF HIS CLOTHING LINE
Later at night, I gave myself a treat to good ice cream and spent my night alone (come on I live with my mum). Sunday was the best part, after church, I headed out straight to the official launch of the clothing line 1206, see more about the details on this blog, just know I rocked the carpet well.

geez, got to go, will be back to finish it up, laughing hard......Screaming, where is the driver?
YES, I HAD TO ZOOM IN SO YOU SEE THE CREATION BY GABY 1206 CLOTHING LINE BETTER
 

Okay, and I am back, just had to make sure I was not left behind again as always, laughing hard, so Sunday came and all was great and dandy, made it in one piece right after service to the official launch of Gaby 1206 clothing line, top blogger, Johnson Madichie was present and he got almost every angle of e covering the red carpet, need I say more, follow this link for more pictures and the run down of what went on there.

                                                      GABBY 1206 AND VIEN007

www.johnsonmadichie.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/pictures-twelve06-fashion-showroom-opens-in-surulere/
 On the baby note still, look who is showing off her six (6) months old baby bump, yes its Kate Middleton, the royal wife to Prince William, aww shes so cute...
KATE MIDDLETON
Monday, and it the official day for the naming ceremony of the Oyinsan twins (Twins of Oap's Oscar Gbemileke (City Fm Breakfast in the city anchor) and Titi (Fanta) (Inspiration Fm) Oyinsan), I did the show in grand style and got ready for the party, though I got there too early, I did make sure the babies got their 2 in 1 gift, and as for my time there, well lets just say, I had to hit and run out almost immediately, well they named them Amber and Ruby,(okay, now anytime I see a traffic light turn "Amber" I will just remember, its now a baby name in Nigeria, smiles), hey Oscar, your new name is now Charlie and the Angels, laughing hard, congratulations homie.
 
AMBER. RUBY AND I (VIEN007)
Tuesday and I am back to my side kick seat, well, I just sit there but know now that what ever I set my heart to do I can achieve, the opportunity I got this past week was all I needed, and hey, big shout out to Shosleek for holding the show down with me (winks, sure felt good to be in charge and have a side kick too, laughing hard, just talking though), well so glad to have Oscar, the big homie back on the show.

Looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully it will be better, wait a minute, it actually will because each day my life gets better and better, trust me. Looking forward to the second to the last day of the teachings on "Developing Your God Consciousness", the all Sunday series at Davids Christian Centre, I really have been learning from the series, and trust me, I am on like a light bulb ever since, at this rate I can not go wrong, join me if you can tomorrow, Fatgbems Bus/stop, Mile 2, close to Nepa Bus/stop, right here in Lagos, P.K stil has more to teach us all.

Got to officially sign out now, will try not to be as far away as I have been, I really think its time Google make a new creation asides from the latest creation in their stables brewing up, a camera that with a blink of an eye you can take a picture (trust Nigerian's to buy them and wear constantly, because a day here is an action film, you can see a lot happen a a split second), but asides this, I would still like if they can make an app that all you have to do on your blog is say the words and the computer will type it self, (hope Mac, Asus, Microsoft, Del, Hp and Apple and any other application creator or brand of computer creator get to see this and start to work on it, hey, don't forget when its created, Vien Smart said it first, smiles). On that note, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Code in the software for Google's Glass eyewear suggests users will be able to snap photos with a wink of an eye.

Snap a photo by winking your eye?


A Reddit user who bore into the Google Glass code came out with an interesting discovery: the ability to trigger an event with a "wink" gesture. The code includes provisions for enabling and disabling winks as a command, as well as a couple of lines for calibration and one called "EYE_GESTURES_WINK_TAKE_PHOTO."

Bamidele V. Osagie


Comments

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


    Take a look at my web blog click through the following page

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI