Skip to main content

GOING BRONZE IN A BIT (WEEKEND SPECIAL)

NAOMI CAMPBELL
 A lady at the office the other day asked me why I am getting so dark (my skin tone she means, she sure looked like my shadow, I almost said to her, hey pot stop calling this kettle black, laughing hard), and I simply replied by saying the biggest lie ever, laughing hard, I told her I was ill and hence the change in complexion, did not want to let her in on the real deal but I will let you my reader in on it. So at some point or time in my life I had an interview with The Sun News Paper way back 2001 and the caption on the paper read, "Naomi Campbell is my role model",

seeing Naomi's recent picture got me thinking, I may not agree with her attitude but her skin tone, dayummmmm I gotta have it!. Working with my beautician and my spa to get the desired bronze look I want before award season kicks in, Vien007 or Vien Smart, which ever you see on the forth coming red carpet is definitely different from the chick you used to know.

 

Started last week on a very cool, jumpy and happy mood, but by Thursday, my skin began to crawl, wondering why right, I just can not stand the sound of not so intelligent folks also can not manage the negative energy around me these days, but as soon as the day was over, God gave me a sign and also breathing space (I felt like a fish in a pond with no oxygen), then I finally had the day to myself to plan and forge ahead for the Saturday Breakfast Show on radio, (yes you read the last line correctly) #SBS is trending right now on twitter but also my friends hate meter for me is sky rocket high right about now, I got a new gig but missed the best gig in her life, her wedding.

Abigail and Peter got hitched, they were busy doing "kiss the bride", I on the other hand was busy kissing the "mic", sad I missed their wedding themed, "Return to Eden", I wish them best in life.

I made the weekend show and it was off the chain, I was in my zone! had so much fun I even forgot I was on air, by the end of the day, I had pizza and some cold cold stone ice cream, the chocolate devotion as I and Shosleek discovered a while back the fun flavour in it.

 A few callers called in and said they loved my voice on air, one of the many said otherwise, big sis says the other lady made the guy call in but guess what? I do not care, laughing hard, all that matters is the fact that I had a great time and so did the listeners and callers

Saturday is gone and so is Sunday, but this week, this week I am ready to make the best of it...

Got my gold to bronze care products here, care to join me, then try these out.

My look for Monday is going to be very classy and trendy because I have a 10 am meet, lets keep our fingers crossed, I see a lot of endorsements coming through.


My most recent video on my play list that has me bugging, but hey, I really am different, and if I seem to be a square in a round hole here I might as well find my silver lining in it till I get home. See y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a