Skip to main content

THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN...

Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Senior Pastor of House on The Rock church
  
That is the very first word Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Senior Pastor of House on The Rock church said in the song, Champion Revealed, featuring the Chosen Treasure Choir of House on The Rock Church. Hold your breath. The revered man of God is not singing hip hop, neither is he into reggae. He has simply collaborated with some of Nigeria's leading musicians to wax a gospel album entitled, I Still Believe. 
PAUL ADEFARASIN AND THE CHOSEN TREASURE CHOIR OF HOUSE ON THE ROCK
Collaborating with Pastor Adefarasin are top gospel artistes like Sammie Okposo, Niki Laoye, Timi Dakolo, Segun Obe and saxophonist Mike Aremu. The album, which was recorded in the finest studios across the world, has the production imprints of quality producers like Cobhams Auquo, Rotimi Akinfenwa, Flo, Darasen Richards, Nichola Brown, and Wole Oni. 

According to Pastor Adefarasin, producing the album was an epic journey. 'Not just in terms of the time it took to record the album itself, but more so in the evolution of Chosen Treasure from a small and diverse motley crew to the close knit family, who has come to truly believe that all things are possible with God,' he says. 

The pastor added: 'The process mirrors in many ways the seasons we must all go through in life, as God shapes and moulds us into hit-for-purpose vessels that can carry his presence and reflect his glory. In truth, it is the plethora of circumstances we go through in life's walk that enables us to witness the many facets of God's awesome nature ranging from His mercy, grace, provision and power. For undeniably, it is in Him we live and have our being.

Now, You must be guessing why this song is on my play list right now, its no longer a secret that I am one of the many he talks about who goes through circumstances as he stated above, but in the end, God has a bigger and better plan for me. A certain someone whom I trusted, called a brother and a friend has betrayed me. I feel hurt and should therefore cut him out of my life totally. Its a different case if people talk at your back, but its even worse when you hear heart breaking word that describes you in an upsetting way from a group of low rank persons and they confirm that the word that hurt you are being said by the person whom you called "Big Brother".
PASTOR KINGSLEY, PASTOR MILDRED AND LITTLE HADASSA OKONKWO
Well, as P.K will say, "Every Goliath has its day", big shout out to my pastor and his wife on the arrival of their new bundle of joy, indeed God is faithful, if they can be happy, why can't I? I am my fathers child and I too shall take part in the blessing sharing, on that note I can gladly say with all that is happening, today, I am free, free at last, free at last, thank God I am free at last (*oops! That's a Martin Luther King Jr. Moment there, laughing hard), I may have lost some folks who once said all they were after is my best interest, but I have not lost my sense of humour at all (smiles).
DAVIDS CHRISTIAN CENTRE

Moving on to better issues, yes I have always said one day I will have drama to blog about, well the time has finally come.Remember the time I spoke on an article on my blog tagged "Replacement Killers"?, well, the killer finally made a debut in the action flick we have all been waiting for, it was so dramatic(laughing hard), here is a line from the movie which we will watch play out tomorrow on BFC Network (Try and figure this one out if you have been following me).

 "its one thing for your boss to bully you, push you around, call you names, but its another for the bosses apprentice to think that they too have the liberty to wag their mouth like an untamed dog (oh yes, this movie is dramatic as I said), I will not sit for this anymore, I am done!"

That line was said by the lead character in the movie to a cast member, full synopsis of the movie will be aired here tomorrow, C.A.T 3 pm.


Still talking about movies, omg! I have had the best time ever at the galleria, Silverbird Cinemas, from Friday last week till this moment as I sit with my popcorn(the remains from my movie time today), ice-cream (cheap one though), and my laptop to blog, did like 2 movies for everyday except on Sunday when we had our 17th year anniversary celebration at Davids Christian Centre, Lagos. 



Finally watched the movies on my bucket to watch list which includes, We Are The Millers, to me, this weekend was so fun, I am looking forward to this weekends line up as I get to enjoy my new endorsement, and free room, thanks to Nostro Hotel at Lekki Phase 1, off Admiralty Way, Lagos.



So, I saw

NEW RELEASES @ SILVERBIRD CINEMAS



Percy Jacksons Sea of Monsters, The Smurfs 2 ( I know one little Smurf laughing hard) also but in total with the two (2) movies today, its Eight (8) movies I have seen since Friday, geez (My goodness, now I see why I love the Box-office show.

I missed the Hip Hop Zone event hosted by Dj Mekzy (The official Dj of the sexy R n B Nigerian singer,  Tiwa Savage),
DJ MEKZY
but what I did not miss is the fact that just early this morning, I had to read on air, live radio his car details, as it has been reported stolen! If you have any info as regards the announcement I will make, please, contact the number here.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
The Stolen Black Car with Nbr - LSR 558 AY ,Toyota Camry,

Chassis nbr -  4TIBG22K8YU754553
Eng Nbr -  ATIBO22K8YU75Y553 

Car which belongs to Emeka Dike was Spotted around Epe axis some Mins Ago...!
All Moves tracking this car proves abortive...
This is to inform friends around Ajah Epe axis to quickly call this Number ASAP If there is any info leading to the recovery. 08033642447

Pls Re broadcast this message till it gets to the residence of those at Ajah Epe axis
God bless


Guess I am done for the day, need to go sleep before this head ache kicks in again, it comes with the job, initially I loved what I do but right now, the passion for the job is all I have, the fun has been ripped right out of it. Going over to Reel Radio Online yesterday just made me realise that there is a possibility that I am running the wrong race, I was so happy to feel real love from the crew, that place truly is real! Seeing Lukside, Tope and especially Mama Uch just made me know that life is indeed a beautiful place, although they too complained about my looking not as the hot old Vien007 they know, and asides that, the fact that they complained about not hearing much of me on the other show I am on on Radio, they were more than happy to host me, celebrate me and of course I opened up the mic for 1 hour plus as I did Lounging with Lukeside, Mama Uch and Miss T, I know for fact now that when people make the task at hand very difficult for you it just goes to show that there is a better place for one somewhere yet to be discover. Thank you Reel Radio Family, always on my mind.

That's all folks, got to rest for a bit now, till net time, see y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a