Skip to main content

THE LOVE LIFE

AND SO IT CONTINUES.......
VIEN007

It's now set in stone, love! Love? okay Love. I have had the best life ever being a girl and now blossomed into A full grown woman. Everyday I wake up, I sometimes ignore the holy book, heck I even don't pray because at some point we all just get tired, tired of praying and missing the target (yup! I miss the bulls eyes all the time but get something close to it, laughing hard), but a small still voice in me hears the late "Christina Grimmie" (s) voice singing, "I WON'T GIVE UP ON LOVE". Christinna was just too young to die, not only did she die, she was murdered and her hit tracks that are yet to be released  died with her and why did she die? because someone loved her. Some say love is patient, others think it's kind, but it's high time we say it is cruel when we mismanage it.


Yes! I know God love's the world and he gave us his only son, but humans are yet to understand the true meaning of love, and what we should do with it.


Songs like


"Now That We've Found Love What Are We Gonna Do With It?"
    ArtistHeavy D & The Boyz
Released1991
GenreHip-hop/rap



or "We Found Love In A Hopeless Place"
Released2011
Genre'10s Pop


should really make you stop, stare and think really hard what it is that you want from love.


I have used all the muscles in me to understand the concept behind loving a man, the concept for loving humanity in general is vain, yes it is, I wish I could explain what I mean but I am just going to sit here and type away what it is that I feel at this moment when it comes to love.



I have a true confession to make, I have never felt love from any man other than the love of God and my father. Sometimes I get mad at both of them for how I am left here to figure this puzzle out. One Father was physical, I could see and touch him, the other, (God) I could only say things to and hope he would use intuition to guide my steps (Well, they said to stop saying the Holy Spirit, laughing Hard.) . I get mad at them because God could have kept my biological father alive but he didn't so I got mad at him, on the other hand, my biological Father promised to stay with me ( As if he is Sam Smith, laughing hard.) but he left so I remained mad at him as well, but now that I am older, I figured, it's the way life is, sometimes you just have to take the crap it serves you and go with the flow.


Now back to how I got it (LOVE) wrong. I am done looking for love the right, the wrong, and the almost right wrong way. I hurt myself many times trying to feed my bipolar nature (I finally googled up my symptoms and discovered I have been bipolar all my life, actually, I am not, lol but it sometimes feels as if I am so, that's the story I am sticking to.), trying to justify why nature and humanity is unkind, but I finally figured it out, it's been me all along! I set myself up for the hurt and pain of love and now that I am older and wiser I am ready to get it right (This does not mean I am perfect though because I recently messed up big time and I will share the story in the part 2 of this article.).


I wont sit here and type that love does not exist, the truth is, it does, but if you chase it, it leaves, if you leave it, it dies, I need you to figure out what I need you to do after this article, but like me, please do not contemplate suicide, it will be a waste of a perfect body, soft skin and mind of gold. I loved many times but was robbed! now, I am the thief who will steal love but scared I might just do it too well that I will amaze myself and get overwhelmed and kill it.


See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another, till I get back here on my page (Pray it's not 12 years from now, as I am a slave to my job, laughing hard these days hopeful that some day I will be laughing even harder to the bank for my work, Amin/ Amen.)



Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. Io sono una persona che offre prestiti a tassi di interesse per gli individui, le piccole imprese, investimenti personali ecc ... sono prestiti locali ed internazionali per persone in tutto il mondo. Contatto - me oggi e fammi sapere la quantità di denaro che si desidera. Sono pronto a dare questo prestito in un massimo agitazione per 48 ore o 72 ore dalla ricezione della richiesta. Contatto - me per informazioni sulle mie condizioni di prestito. E-mail: sophiacarlot2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a