Skip to main content

Meet Vien007 TEN Brand Manager

Vien007, also known as the Sassy Classy Bond Lady of Nigeria, is an award-winning talented Journalist, Broadcaster and media practitioner who is one of the most versatile female journalists in Nigeria as recognized by the BBC Media Action in Abuja- Nigeria, whilst using her voice (On Air/ Radio). Originally from Benin, Edo State, she grew up in Festac, Lagos, Nigeria from a young age. Vien007’s real name is “Bamidele Vivian Osagie” and she is an ex-beauty queen racking up awards and nominations. Vien did part-time radio presenting alongside the late Dan Foster on 92.3 Inspiration FM, Lagos -Nigeria for “The Samsung Radio Show”, which kicked off her radio career; then to Reel Radio Online “The Dj Request hour show”; before landing a major radio gig at City 105.1 FM, where she spent the greater part of her on air experience which inevitably made her a house hold name in the broadcasting industry. She was also the brains behind the City Media Academy, a media training school at City 105.1 FM where she was head principal of the academy for 4 solid years and had a successful 15 seasons held by her whilst with the radio station.
In 2021, she joined a new media team as Programs Manager at Virtual Media Network Ltd, she had conquered the radio sphere, it was only inevitable given her versatility & dexterity that she tried something new hence moving on to T.V under the tutelage of Media Mogul & Entrepreneur, Femi “Kwame” Aderibigbe. When it comes to her many talents, Vien007 is an Event Compere, a Nollywood Actress, and TV /Radio Show Host currently on “Radio Banger” in the United States. She was the brand Ambassador for Mansard Insurance (GTB) 2013 – 2015, was the host to the late night radio show, “Lights Out With Vien” which made her Instagram famous till date, earned her a spot as a guest speaker at the Social Media Week in Lagos Nigeria where she focused on ‘’Dating In The Digital Age” in the year 2018, and she was also on Nigeria’s no. 1 Talk Show “Moments” on Ebony Live TV. Currently, she is the Official Brand Ambassador to the 007 movie franchise in Nigeria.
Presently, she is the TEN Brand Manager at Virtual Media Network. TEN is an acronym for Television Entertainment Network, the brand TEN houses 5 TV Channels. The channels include; Orisun TV [a 24-hour Yoruba movies, entertainment-news, politics and lifestyle television station], Isi Mbido TV, a 24-hour Igbo movies and lifestyle Channel, Nigezie TV [a 24-hour music and lifestyle channel], Area TEN a pidgin channel plus English movies and lifestyle Channel & Tushe- a 24-hour Hausa movies and lifestyle Channel. . AWARDS Most Beautiful Girl Lagos State University 2007 BBC Media Action Nigeria, Award for Excellence (ESPIN) 2015 Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards Nominee - Best Radio Show (Lights Out With Vien) 2015 & 2016 Scream Awards Voice of the Year 2015 & 2016 (2years Straight) Nigerian Hype Awards On-Air-Personality of the Year 2018 STRENGTH Vien is a diverse media consultant, a creative research expert & a Social Media “guru”, who uses social media as a tool to drive the audience on air and off air with an amiable personality. TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/SNAP CHAT/YOUTUBE: @Vien007 FACEBOOK: Vien Smart

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI