Skip to main content

MY MOTHER HAS BECOME AN ANGEL

To be honest with you, I have no feelings at this moment as I type, and the word "NUMB" is literally my middle name, this is why.
On the 5th of August 2021, a part of me died! My Mother who sat and watched my infant head is gone, but is she really?
Facts leading up to the death of my mother seem to proove to me that she is very much still alive but as an Angel, I say this because a day after her demise, many strange but miraculous occurrences happend just before we laid her to rest on the 18th and 19th of August. The first thing I observed in knowing my mum became an angel was the acts she did up until her demise.
Mum had a little diary where she wrote her daily life experiencies, Mum left a note where she had a count down till she went up to heaven to be with my Father who passed on 23 years ago, Mum counted the last date is a small piece of paper where she wrote, 22 years, 11 months and 1 day (this is how long it took her to be reunited with my father in heaven), Mum did all her favourite things one last time! From supplying her chips to those around her, to carrying the neighbours baby and playing with her neighbours, to going to Block 2, her next door neighbour who was so close to her whom we believe was the last person she spoke with before she went upstairs into her house, locked the doors, switched off her phone, prayed for 2 hours and then laid down on her side with a hand reaching out to the heavens or someone, or maybe my dad, or maybe the angels of God who came to usher her into heaven, then slept off peacefully. This is no coincidence, my Mother has died several times but keeps coming back because of the love of child, but this time, she was truly ready to go with the angels of God, truly ready to meet the love of her life, once again. I wish I can be just half as great as she was, but my dear I can't even come close just yet! hopeful that God will arrest me and I do ministry for real and not this half baked ministry I think I am pushing, listen, nobody read the bible, loved God and human beings as much as my mother did. I hurt differently but I can't cry anymore as I did when I found her lifeless body, took her to the hospital for a death certificate, before ridinging in the ambulance to Navy Town Cemetry to deposit her body at the morge in the last hospital she ever went to. My dear, death in its self is final! Its cold and has a rude ending with a shock! Do I still cry at night? ofcourse I do, but then again they say if we cry, we chase her spirit away, so I had to stop crying, so I can feel her comfort for one last time. One last time was a few days before we laid her to eternal rest. I was watching T.V with my sister when I saw a shadow lean forward and then backwards in the hallway leading to the bedroom, I asked my sister if she saw anything, ofcourse I saw it cos the shadow was looking at me directly before it moved away, but to my surprise, my sister didn't see it so I said to my self it's just my imagination, but fortunately, it wasn't! Whilst we all slept, my sister had a nudge, feeling a presence watching her and she suddenly opened her eyes from a deep sleep and saw the same shadow, standing at the end of the hall way, but this time, way closer to our room where we all slept, she was in shock with eyes wide open, couldnt do anything, the shadow then moved away, just like as I saw, first thing in the mornig, she told me she saw the shadow too, and I had goosies all over. Not long after this, my sibling, and her 2 kids were in a car accident (Funny thing is this story never made it to social media because I finally learned how to keep the part of my life that I cherish private), I'm talking car and trailer colliding, I'm talking us almost loosing our lives but mercy said no, God stood up for us, it's like as if my mother held that trailer back or she single handedly used (1) hand to halt the truck/trailer just at the impact after the trailer crashed the side of the car where my nephew sat and scattered the side glass mirror, side door, and the side car glass. To be honest I have no idea how we survived this but rather think this occurence is nothing short of a miracle. Final proof mum is an angel is the fact that the day before picking her up from the morgue for the funeral, she was rock solid and cold from her face to her torso, but her feets were somewhat fresh, like she has been walking for the past 2weeks before we laid her to rest (She obviously has been walking, touching who she should and watching over us) my sisters still tell me this so I understand mum is truly now an angel with us and in heaven as well. God in His infinite mercy has been faithful through this hard time my family and I faced, and for real true friends who came through for my family and I, thank you God for them, bless them now and always. I know she is still with me, do you believe in angels? if no, then my story should insoire you, but for you whop believes me, please feel free to leave a comment behind for me, my generation and strangers who might stumble upon this journal. TRIBUTE TO MY MOTHER (AMAMAMIA, NEE EDO)
Dear Amama, I love the way you love Dad....Unconditional! You Raised 6 kids for 23 good years, no family no helpers just God! The sweetest part of this tale is that you left us a month to Dads remembrance in September 6 (Hehehe, You sha had to do it your way) My baby. Facts: You remembered Dad every day and every 6th of every single month, you were always at his grave site, even till the very end! Amamamia 😍 the love of my life! Always and forever. I go miss you sha but na God love you pass. The End of this chapter, more stories to come. I may never recover from this as for some part of me was always chirpy, happy and cool, but right now, nothing really excites me much, so if you see me and I am rock solid or stone cold hearted, deal with it! The times I found myself has made me tougher, and I realise she has been right all along, when she said "nobody is your friend", "do you! cos if you please people they will still try to stop you in your tracks or speak negatively about you" (Oh trust me, someone made a silly remark, asking how many cows did I kill at my mothers funeral, at a 67 year old womans funera. I love the fact that I have a living God, I will return the favour to him.)
I usually wrap things up with be kind to one another, well, if you can be nice, please feel free to be, cos where I'm at at the moment, On God! the late DMX 1998 Album title captions their hearts, believe me! Peace out!
Bamidele V. Osagie For Vien007

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

WEEKEND SPECIAL 15 OAP'S OSCAR AND TITI (FANTA) OYINSAN WELCOME BABY GIRLS (TWINS)

   Gees! its 15 weeks already? now I know why baby Nonoh is bigger than the actual form she was as a baby (sperm!, laughing hard), speaking of sperm, I do know a couple expecting soon, and here is my experience at their crib just last week when I got stuck at the studio and needed a place to stay(Day time good Samaritan's). Put in mind, this is the baby making season, yes and it also is the rainy season, make sure you are protected at all times(If you know what I mean! all forms of "Rain Coat" is necessary at this time aight) . So I was stranded and couldn't make it home to Festac by 10 pm but got an offer to chill over at the expecting Mr. and Mrs. and I must say, I got the VIP treatment, trust me when I say the bathroom in the Mrs. room was filled with everything, wish I could take some more pictures but guess I can only take just on section due to the request from both parties, (I have to hold back these pictures) sorry people. BEFORE I GO ON, A BIG CONGRATULATI