Skip to main content

EID-EL-FITR. BARKA DE SALLAH


 
Its a festive season and I am at work! yes! OAP's have no holiday, its our duty to serve the world as journalist, sometimes I wish I could get more for my efforts, but hey, its never about the money now, its all about the talent in me and in due time as a big fish concerned, laughing hard, I will be rich and famous as the artist Praiz song say's.

So, people were expecting to see heads roll and curse words go off on air after my last post, "Battle of same sexes", came up on my blog two (2) days back, well, unfortunately for them, its a publicity stunt (smiles in a wicked way), I got people to view us live in the studio at www.city105.1fm.com and it sure was fun to hang out with Hauwa Wakili, the new OAP on board City 105.1 Fm, we had too much and started taking pictures of our butt, think I am kidding? check this out!
VIEN007 (ASS LIKE THAT), LOLL WITH JENNIFER J LUV IN THE SEAT (SPECTATOR) AND HAUWA AS (PHOTOGRAPHER)
Away from the joke to serious matters, I had a wake up call yesterday at the Wednesday service at my place of worship, Davids Christian Centre, Amuwo- Lagos, P.K gave me the greatest insight ever. Your break through is next door, so he say's, you never know who that door is, as we meet people on a daily basis we should try to appreciate one another, celebrate each other whenever there is a good news from anyone, because as we celebrate, we too are connecting to their blessing, God uses people to bless us, he lights one persons candle and then that person lights up the rest of ours, our candles, our destiny.

After that good word from God, I am more alert and ready to see who the next instrument of change God is sending my way.

At City now and as I blog, my good old friend, Bolanle Oshoba from way back when I was on the breakfast show with Dan Foster, just stopped by (big boy, he is eating money now) and we both went out to some major brands company (guess someone is going to finally get paid eh?), as we finished up the courtesy visit, we went back to city Fm for some small chops J-luv the butterfly ordered from 12 Baskets fast food and Hauwa provided the Rubis Rum to go with it (these ladies will not implicate me like 2 face sang).
The 12 EssenceOur Menu Card
Leaving the building now and all I can think of is big sis, she has a surprise for me and I am super anxious to know what it is, well, will let y' all know as soon as I get it aii. Shoot! its 3 pm, way past my work time, have to go, see y' all tomorrow, stick around for my T.G.I.F Special, till then, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a