Skip to main content

I THINK I'VE FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH


Episode 14


                                                                      


Another day and I’m here again! What a way to start stuff on lifestyle. I would say I am here again just because of the fact that I know that time is totally fickle, is fading away gradually and before you know it you’re 40 years old, you wake up and then again you’re 60 years old.

That aside, I’m moving on how about you could use your time wisely. As a woman, marriage and raising children could consume our lives, and take priority over the one thing that you’ve always wanted to achieve. But really, will you die before your time? Wouldn’t it be better if you pace yourself?

They’re different routines I observe that keep me young. From exercising to the food I eat, my dressing and hairstyle that could actually make me either look years younger or older. Especially with my makeup.

                                                                                

Now ladies, if you never knew, let me educate you on why red lipstick should be for special occasions! It actually ages you by five years. So, instead of you applying red lipstick every other day, how about you only bring out the red lipstick on special occasions? I might as well just let the cat out of the bag or wait, let the lipstick out of the purse😉, What am I talking about today? I will be sharing with you some good tips on how I maintain my makeup yes it’s all about the makeup.

Sorry to the guys reading this, I wish I had the secret to looking young, but I had to get your attention(lol! Sorry). Now back to the matter, Ladies, If there’s one good thing I love, it has to be the ability to change my looks. One day, I changed my look and someone noticed that I was different. I love to experiment with different looks. Sometimes young, other times older and this means that you need to have a whole supply of makeup but having a full supply must come with full care for them. Fun fact: do you know that if you don’t clean your make up tools you could have breakouts and acne on your skin? Now you know! How about you just try one simple thing this weekend ladies, are you with me? 


If you said yes, then listen right now, practice all am about to preach once you’re done reading the article for today, please just do these, bring out your makeup bag, put it on the table, open it up, now bring out every single makeup you own and lay them flat out on the table. Make sure you can see every single tool. Start first with the lipstick, get tissue paper clean the mouth of the lipsticks. If you’re using lip gloss, bring it out, clean the interior of the stick and then clean the rim also. Sometimes your dirty hands could stain the tubes and bottles, make sure it’s clean after use. Put your cleaned brushes and sticks in a clear plastic bag so that it doesn’t get contaminated. The same goes for your eye shadow. Clean the edges so that it doesn’t spill into each other. Always clean the mirror.  Let’s move to the most important thing, you must always wash your brushes. I don’t mean a toothbrush, I mean your makeup applicator; the foundation brush, concealer, powder, eye shadow, etc. Wash it in lukewarm water and some dishwasher liquid. After this, run it under running water till there’s no colour coming out. Dry out under the sun.

So ladies, care for your makeup because it reflects on your face. That’s all I need to say for now, ciao.


To get the best out of this journal, you must be following me on all social media platforms @vien007, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and online at www.vien-smart.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon, but till then be Kind to one another. xoxo



Vien007



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a