Skip to main content

FRIENDS FAIL

This is not Doubra, but a re-enactment of the position i am in right about now!loll

I miss my best friend right now, cos so far so good, he's been the one true friend i have ever had who has never disapointed me or turned his back on me or even let me down. Maybe its because its a guy, cos i never got along with the female specie that well, well then again, my other regular male friends are no different too, loll, but all the same, this shout out goes out to my dear best friend who does not judge me but rather criticize me when i am doing wrong, who always cheers me up when others make me frown, who sees my weaknesses and helps me get better to be strong, who cares about me genuinely and above all, who loves me just the way i am (according to Timberland, an ace producer in U.S.A "just the way I are).

   It sure is a beautiful Monday, one of those days you wake up and cant really smell fresh coffee cos your nose is frozen, remind me next time to lock every single window in my room, who ever, please just do, thanks. I am up now and the alarm just went off on me, its 5:3O Am and that! is my alarm time on every other day, i am currently trying to figure out how people run the regular "9 to 5" job as they all call it, it sure isn't fun i tell you, considering, i love to blog at night, just hope i can keep up with time.
FRIENDS, WHY BOTHER WHEN THEY DON'T CARE, BOO HOO HOO, GET OVER IT DUH!
  So, my regular buddy seems to ignore my calls these days after a "wake up call" we both got recently, i really thought we would look past our differences but he sure is not who i had painted him to be (how can he be, when i painted the picture, laughing hard), we usually go to work together but its 7am and i cant find him anywhere! he didn't call, text, mail or even send me an instant message on face book, twitter or BB, i really do see true colours shinning through, i just pray this does not go on forever cos it sure will be his loss. Since i have no one to take me to the office hence, i might as well just do it the regular way i used to do it before i let his system rule over me, yep i am going back to my usual bus system! "FRIENDSHIP IS BY CHOICE AND NOT BY FORCE, THAT'S MY NEW MOTTO, YOLO"
AND THIS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS MY HAPPY FACE WHEN FRIEND'S FAIL
  Do not know if this is the "Supossed Friends Gang Up On Vien Season" but it sure isn't one good day for true friendship to brew like a lager. Two other friends are also going gangster on me, i now see this is not them anymore, its like the earth is playing pranks on people today through friends(still laughing hard), wish i could share the story but theirs is different, i sure don't have any idea about what they are saying, but the sure sound pretty mean in their chatt's with me, oh yea, one of them is my other friend i spoke about yesterday that left me for a party, while the other, is the lady i used to know. Either ways, i hope everything goes back to the way things used to be else, i will go back to the way i used to be (in my shell, nah, never, no one can make me change my happy fun self).
A "JUST US GIRLS" THINK!
  I need to go get some materials for the event on Sunday, guess you know its a sister affair, no Boys II Men allowed in this conference (smiles), Just Us Girls is here! Finally, been waiting for this event, here's the details again, Ladies better come see for yourself, i know manners was fun and educating, this is even funner (if that term is permitted), check it out and also view the events page for more details.
Hello Ladies, if you were at MANners then this is another meeting you can't afford to miss. JUST US GIRLS present "WHAT'S YOUR FRAGRANCE?" ON Sunday 16TH September, 4:00pm at DCC Victory Dome,Fagbems Bus Stop, Amuwo. Host: Pastor Mildred Kingsley Okonkwo. Featuring: Music, Comedy, Dance & Lot's More. 08077714411. Strictly for Ladies. I have 3 lovely outfits for the event but still do not know which to pick, can you help me out? This is my September favourite song, and hey, i found yet another celebrity look alike, truth be told, i really got to say they do not look 100% alike, but close to 110%, check them out,
TOP NIGERIAN ACTRESS, CHIOMA CHUKUKAH
MY DEAR FRIEND, MODEL, SINGER AND ACTRESS, NKOLI
My Photos Photo for today is ......
LAZY MAN, GO TO WORK, LOLL
very funny. Check the "Photos Photo" Page more pictures. That's all folks, catch ya later, you can keep up with my daily movements via twitter, @vien007, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. lol..............maybe your regular buddy was surprised by your actions and your best friend better come and baby sit you...(get over yourself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, you need to get over yourself! Period, you see I'm not wrong when I say that the earth is playing tricks on people today, even you a stranger is attacking me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the other day, you said nice words, today ure on the harsh side, earth, please revolve back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey....wots all dez abt. Well, knowing a true friend is as easy as knowing the wrong ones...I feel u vien...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a