Skip to main content

THANKFUL

WHO AM I KIDDING, NO WORK, NO FOOD, I'M OFF!LOLL

Wednesday morning smells like toast and corned beef, wait a minute, its for real, sis just made toast and i almost had some, i am on a compulsory diet at the moment, and it ain't a joke, she really wants me to eat! but i will survive the test, loll. Tuesday was a fun day for me, i got set for my journey to Okota(Ibo Boys Domain) as early as 7Am, got a friend to take me to my audition there and ol boy, it was like the whole world got the brief for it, but as a celebrity, i and my friend got preferential treatment(laughing), we had to leave and go get some stuffs at Surulere then went back to the audition place, guess what? my friend was caste over and over cos he fit the role of a married father who has 3 kids, a rich man who is a top executive, and for the role of a married man with no child who just bought a new car for his wife, i on the other hand who was the main cast got nothing, well, just a role, and i had to do some acting on set, it was fun you know, and i sure cant wait to do the main shoot.

  We eventually finished up and i had to head out to VI(Victoria Island ), stopped by at Shop rite, got some fruits, fresh ones by the way and some drinks and chocolate. Home now and i cant seem to get the gen set started, it eventually came on, had nice dinner, a warm bath and off to bed.
  
  Wednesday morning is so fast that i cant even tell the time anymore, cos it seems like i am wrong when i check it, its already 10Am, and my hair is being made for my event on Sunday, speaking of which, Ladies, don't forget about the Just Us Girls Event at The Victory Dome on Sunday by 4Pm, details again is below, and you can also visit the Events page for up to date info about the events and other events coming up later in the year.
www.davidschristiancentre.org

For More details, visit the EVENT page

  Wow, finally got my hair done though my nails ain't did i sure still look different, pictures of my new look coming soon, i got my braids on sugar!.
ITS ALL NATURAL HAIR...ALL MINE YO!

On Tuesday September 9/11 Americans marked the 11th anniversary of the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center by gathering at the 9/11 memorial site in New York, Pentagon and Shanksville, Pennsylvania to honor and pause for the 3,000 lives lost in the attack. As per the tradition the names of all victims will be mentioned.


THE 9/11 BOMBING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE, IN 2001 MEMORIAL

THE TWIN TOWER


  Although today is 9/12 i cant help but remember those in the 9 /11 bomb blast of the twin tower in The United States Of America, I wish the families of the faithful departed well and hope they find it easy to forgive those who were responsible for the cruel act carried out some years back by the Al' Queda society of suicide bombers. Rest in peace great men and women, Amen.
LAGOS TRAFFIC, ITS FINALLY MOVING


  You need to see how fast we are trying to make our way through traffic, my friend is driving while i am busy taking pictures of the blue sky. smiles.

ON LEKKI-AJAH EXPRESS



ON OSHODI NOW

We just arrived at the Dome, today is a powerful healing session day, and i am glad i took part in the miracles of healing, i feel great already, don't ask me why please, loll. Just met with P.M and i have finally met the lady who is making my dress, she also happens to be the sister to Naeto C's new bride, this is getting better and better, my connections for good just keep expanding everyday! She's done with my measurement and I'm heading home now. Home sweet Home, done all i need to do, just gonna have cereal (corn flakes) and I;m off to bed, mum is sleeping next to me tonight i guess she misses me already or she's already planning for the time when i have to leave home, due to marriage or something just as big, well, that's all, see y'all later alligators, be kind to one another.
AS DAVID NEVER LOST A BATTLE, WELL, I TOO AM RUNNING ON THAT PATH!SMILES


Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a