Skip to main content

THE BEST DAY EVER.


MY FASHION LOOK FOR THE DAY,

Today was more like a fairy tale story and a dream come true for me, I do not even know where to begin this tale from, but I’d try. Tuesday was a day that you could say I felt like a wounded puppy, its still the red robot season, and the pain is a little less painful, Mr. Yarns stopped by to say hi and to also cheer me up, well, I eventually ended up cheering him up instead, we had a long walk and kept making people stare at us as we walked down the road with shoulders held high like big bullies(laughing hard), I eventually made it home just in time for dinner and afterwards, had a cozy sleep.

I AND MY ON SCREEN BOYFRIEND, JEREMIAH AUDU"YOUNG H"
Its Wednesday, yes! Time for my video shoot for something so big. I do feel much better and I am off to the Island, just got there now and everyone is waiting for me, I am all dolled up and ready to go on set, this is way better than I actually expected, I can’t let the cat out of the bag just yet, but hey, here is my on screen boyfriend, Jeremy, he sure looks like Mr. Nigeria 2010, Kenneth Okolie and  Nigerian Chelsea  Club football player Mikel Obi, hmm, I just had to resist a brother all day, loll.

MR. NIGERIA 2010, KENNETH OKOLIE

CHELSEA PLAYER, MIKEL OBI
So, Jeremy by the way has an event coming up this Sunday, September 23rd, a proudly Nigerian fashion show called “UNVEILED”,  which will hold at the Bespoke Events Centre, Lekki Express Way, by 4pm, for more details, call 07039211503 or 07030833588, don’t forget to look out for him while having fun on Sunday folks.

Moving on, It’s a wrap! The directors and everyone who is on set is thrilled that the shoot is over before sun set and so am I, I just called my big bro, Hech, sis baby daddy and he is back from work, guess id go over and say hi to the family. Just saw him and he is also excited for me about my new gig, guess he saw it coming, well, I did too, loll, I just got to the bus stop now and said bye to him, the bus I just took is taking forever to move from one junction to the other but he eventually made it to Costain. Guess what, I bumped into an old friend and a total stranger now on the bus, its Dre and he is sitting next to a guy who is sitting right in between Dre and I, the stranger later asked if we would like to sit next to each other but we told him no, as the journey continued, I got talking with him and Dre joined in on the conversation, I had no idea I was sitting next to one of the contributors of the magazine “Event Diaries”, ladies, it sure pays to be patient and polite, who could have known that the dude next to me was who it was, Fresh! Himself yo! Well I took his contact and he took mine too, guess we will have some stuffs to do together soon, keep keeping up with me and you sure will be the first to know*winks*

THIS GIRL JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN,LOLL

Home now, mum is thrilled over the events of today, I guess she’s already counting her share of my big fat pay (laughing in Chinese, chin chun chuam lol), I sure wish to have a Chinese friend soon, just for fun though and to learn more martial arts than the art I already know. Time to nap, just thinking how tomorrow will be, my best friend, Mr. Yarns and I are going swimming ( not with the fishes though, I can see some Italians opening their eye balls already, laughing hard), I have a feeling that Thursday is gonna be a moment of truth for some, I can just feel it. See y’ all later alligators, be kind to each other.

LOCATION FOR THE DAY, AT 1004
Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. chin chun chuam..... hahahahahahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too can be chinese too, you look like one though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a