Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 11

THIS IS THE BIGGEST EVENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, DETAILS COMING UP.....A JUST US GIRLS THEME.

NOTICE HOW THE NEW STAFF GET'S A PLASTIC CHAIR, LOLL, AND OTHERS GET THE EXECUTIVE CHAIR, HMM, LOLL

 Yet again, another week has passed and we are on to the next one. So, on Friday, i couldn't finish my story cos of work in the studio, it sure is crunch time for me these days, i got to keep up with myself too! loll.
WORK TIME, SEE HOW I'M DIGESTING THE SCRIPT LIKE SOME HOT MEAL, ARRGH!

So, a colleague is playing Lady Gaga's song, "poker face", and it makes me want to dance, wish we could have a Nigerian national dance day too don't you think?

 
LADY GAGA POKER FACE VIDEO
Currently working on my song recordings, and voice over productions but cant help but say this "i am Blessed beyond my wildest imaginations, and i can see the millions rolling into my account" can i get an Amen!, well, Friday night this past weekend was different, different because i was still on the express road by 11pm walking on the express actually, who did this to me? that's the question on your lips right about now, well, I did! period, ladies, learn from this, if ever some new friends made at work decide to take you out for a work mates party at the office, try not to depend on them solely, look for options A to F at least 6 options cant fail at once, or maybe i was just a victim of " new new member can not hang out with us" policy. My supposed friends left me at the office while i was in the studio, voicing E-Xtra and they all did not see anything wrong with it, given the fact that, they know i don't see too well at night, i don't have enough money on me to take a cab (i so hate ATM for this), i don't live here at Ogba, its late and its way past bus fare time, well, in every situation i find myself, God always sends me an angel, yep, you heard me right! Dr. Hoax who happens to also be an on air radio personality on on line radio was the angel for Friday night, i waited for him to finish up what he was doing and we went home together to Festac, what a relief! I did make it home in one piece, then fell on my way up the stairs while running upstairs away from some guy trying to say hi to me at 11:30 pm with no street lights on, i sure did stunts better than the guys in B13, speaking of stunts, i just made a new friend, and he sure does have talent, check out what this guy can do, this is for real .
 
FREE RUNNING NAIJA, EMMANUEL
Yep, that's my buddy, Emma, wanna meet him or need him to entertain you, send me a mail, to viensmartent@gmail.com, he sure has talent quite alright.
MICHAEL DUNCAN AND  HIS GIRL FRIEND, OMAROSA
Moving away from that, this weekend was filled with news drama, activities but the most shocking was the death of yet another Micheal, to cardiac arrest again! talking about Michael Duncan, the 54 year old actor who made me watch so many movies back in the day like Armageddon, scorpion king among many, he did die on September 3Rd. but hey, i forgot to blogg that day, guess i would have still not been able to blog after hearing such news, May his soul rest in perfect peace, and Miss Omarosa, do accept my condolences.
THE VICTORY DOME, D.C.C
got a big big big event coming up this Sunday at the Victory Dome, D.C.C and yet again like Manners, its strictly for the ladies, this event is tagged whats your fragrance, wish i could tell you all about it but, nope! come hear and see or rather watch for your self ladies, details, right here, also visit the website for more up to date details for other upcoming events. www.davidschristiancentre.org                                                     Hmmm, whats your fragrance ladies?
 
JUST US GIRLS......
Hello Ladies, if you were at MANners then this is another meeting you can't afford to miss. JUST US GIRLS present "WHAT'S YOUR FRAGRANCE?" ON Sunday 16TH September, 4:00pm at DCC Victory Dome,Fagbems Bus Stop, Amuwo. Host: Pastor Mildred Kingsley Okonkwo. Featuring: Music, Comedy, Dance & Lot's More. 08077714411. Strictly for Ladies.
 
BE HERE!
Like i always say, i really have to go now, its past bed time, and i sure need some rest, else, i get late to the office, well, i will try to bring the rest of the story to you tomorrow, lets just hope my boss gives me 2 hours to play, (i really hope he does), well, see y'all later alligators, be kind to each other, and here's a fashion forward outfit for your look this week, hope you like it, see ya.
Bamidele V. Osagie
                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a