Skip to main content

GIRL JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

   Thursday is here again, is it me or the days are just going by fast, well, its getting close enough to my millions realms, i guess that's why it moving so fast, yes boss!(in Naeto C's voice). Got new photos in my photos photos and guys, i think i just found Mc. Accapella's look alike, but i will show you tomorrow, loll.

   Its a cool day, the sun is not yet out but like the tongue twister goes, "The Sun Shall Soon Shine", i hope it really does, because today i am heading off to the pool, yay!, waiting for Mr. Yarns and Doubra to show up, once its 10 am, its gonna be show time, i just hope i can remember where my bikini lies in my box, got a couple of them though but my favourite of them all (going all mirror mirror on the wall, which bikini is the most favourite of them all, loll) is the 007 Halle Berry swim suit which is by the way the coolest bikini ever! i just had to get it(chuckles). So, the excitement from yesterday still lingers and its all thanks to the big man upstairs(GOD), now its time to go unwind and have fun at the pool, i do know from next week its gonna be work! work!! work!!! but for today and tomorrow, i sure will try to do a little bit of time out. Pictures coming soon in my T.G.I.F, oh i cant wait to see it too.


   Mum just made breakfast and hmm, i sure tastes and smells good, its Semovita and Ogbono Soup (wheat flour and draw soup), my second best meal though, the grand prize goes to Beans and Plantain but i get just as excited as i do with the Semo and Ogbono Soup(yum yum in Baby Nonoh's voice), i am having my meal and typing at the same time, sure good at multitasking when its food and work involved, shoot! just noticed my blogger interface has been upgraded, wow! thanks to all who view Vien Smart on a daily basis, just learned that soon, when i hit the 10,000 mark  of views, I will get something huge from blogger, thanks again guys and ladies (or like how ace producer Lay Low would say "Fellas and Females''), sure cant be a blogger without your views, so again, thanks you.(okay, enough with the speech,loll).


Tu face Idibia added another year to his 30 something plus age some days back and every Nigerian home and abroad celebrated him i sure feel like i am the only one who didnt send a shout out to him, so on that note, Mr. Tu Baba Tu Face Innocent Idibai, congratulobia, (Congratulations) that sure rhymes with your name Idibia on your birth day, i sure hope your Mrs. Annie Macaullay Idibia got you the gift of a life time (come on guys, i am not talking about babies, though they last ones life time too, laughing really hard at this moment).
SHE'S GOT TALENT QUITE ALRIGHT, JANEL MONAE

   While at the pool side, i will write some songs and rap too for an up coming event, DCC'S GOT TALENT, i just hope my entry into the competition is not too late, i may be the M.c for this again, just keep your fingers  crossed. Friday is my Karaoke night with my ex boss, Papa Yo! and i know Nigeria's Got Talent is taking his time these days, but my mentor sure loves to go singing so, i will just stalk him, loll.
Got to go, see y' all later alligators and be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a