Skip to main content

MRS. & THE FLU

 
Yes, you read just right, but unfortunately, I am not the new Mrs. to be, pop sensation R n B Nigerian born singer, Tiwa Savage is!. Think I'm crazy, here is the proof, I was there, live and direct. Her man proposed to her at her birthday hang out with a yellow and white diamond engagement ring worth at the least $5000 USD.






Emerald-cut chrysoberyl-and-diamond engagement ring

3.11-carat emerald-cut chrysoberyl with .22-carat total weight round, brilliant pavé diamonds, 18-karat white gold.
Beverley K, $2,865, greenwichjewelers.com


Costs a fortune right.



I am so happy for her and thank goodness it had to be Tee Billz and not Dr Sid who by the way tweeted his heart felt congrats to her. Now folks will get off her case of that which says she too want to be on the band wagon of those on queue for Iyanya's waist

Moving away from her, I am down with cough again (its either my immune system is having a ball or I am over working my self, thus say's Mr. Yarns.), I need that magical rest like so yesterday! Big O even yelled at me today (what a day, really obvious now that I act as the side kick Vien, loll) that I am not taking my job too serious and even went as far as saying his recommendation matters a lot, I actually thought he understood me when I said I am ill, but nope, he rather threw me right under the bus, well, the show must go on, getting sicker by the day because I am not resting as much as I am working, just pray these folks know the sacrifice I make(see me walking from Eleganza to motorway's building daily, all for the love of my duty to the country I guess, may I not drop down like the drop dead diva.)
ITS VIEN, VIEN007 AND I'M OUT.

Home now and I need to rest for a bit, Nigeria and Mali is playing at the moment, I can't watch the match because of the drugs I took but I keep hearing screams of goal!, and now forced to wake up. We won, cant't believe we are in the finals, well lets just hope we win it, because then and only then can I celebrate.
NIGERIA 4- 1 MALI
 "We beat Mali 4-1 to qualify for the final of the Africa Nations Cup. Coach Stephen Keshi left a lot of big names behind and we didn't give the team much chance, but they surprised us all! Go Super Eagles!!! This cup is ours this Sunday!"
SUPER EAGLES CELEBRATE OVER WINNING THE MATCH BETWEEN  THEM AND MALI 
Preparing for tomorrows show, wish me luck guys and hopefully, my boss will have the heart to understand that we are only mere mortals in human form and flesh, body is not firewood, it can shut down too if we don't let it rest! He thinks I am a robot but hey, I am fine with it. See y' all later alligators and be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

  1. WOW! BLING BLING.. THE GUYS GOT TASTE.. HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL.. WAIT TILL YOU SEE MINE.. YEAH RIGHT!

    LIKE SERIOUSLY, ARE THOSE CHICKS REALLY WAITING FOR THAT WAIST? HMMM.. NAA DIE DEM DEY SOO.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a