Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 8

 

"Comedy finally goes to church", finally, it did happen for real just in case you think I am kidding about it, I will put up pictures this week, I had so much fun on the red carpet yesterday, I am yet to recover from the sun burns and turn out of the guests. (The most interesting part though was the part where I had no car, no driver, no friend to take me home, hmm, you should have seen Vien Smart strolling down the avenue 11 pm at night when finally my night in shinny armor saw me and said, "Oh Rene!, Its is I, Heathclef ", laughing so hard now, this must be another tale by me for the remake of the 80's British but German inspired series "Allo Allo"   on BBC ONE or maybe not, who knows? then read up so you'll find out what happened to me, its all about Keeping Up With Vien Smart!.

    Alloallotitle.jpg


Haven said that, lets begin with the re cap of my weekend starting from Friday. 7 am and I can barely get out of bed (P.H.C.N added to it though, the power was on much longer than I expected, hence helping me sleep better with the air condition on), Power Holding Co-operation of Nigeria by the way is P.H.C.N just in case you did not know that, now you know! Big O had to call me to explain better why I was a bit cold on air and hey, by Monday I am sure of knocking them down( Like, this is some bowling avenue for me).


5 pm, and now I am out of bed but the haze is still there (laughing hard, even mum thinks I am wasted on sleep), tried to get a few house chore done and back to bed again by 8 pm, after taking a shower. (Today I must confess, Bruno Mars lazy song can not even qualify how lazy I am right now) Watching Sony Max's series "1000 ways to die", this is one scary program on air right now, the fact that people die from little or grave causes it just makes my mind run wild as regards how fortunate we all that are alive are, wish I could say same for the late Nigerian songstress, Goldie Harvey whose lay in state is for Monday morning, 10 am at the Vault, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria(Today),


 so many loved one's will miss her and I too will, may her soul finally rest in peace in Jesus name.


Back to life, back to reality, sound's like the 80's hit song by Soul II Soul (not the braid's we all did, the music group) and well, I really feel that way, I am well and mighty fine, ready to go to church and testify about the great things God has done in my life and is yet to do and is still doing, well, the picture says it all, I guess I got ready for the stage(Omg! I felt so scared to get up there on the pulpit, I am an event host and Mc but up there on the pulpit to share a testimony is so different from when I get up there to perform.).

OH YES, IT IS I, VIEN007, LOLL, AND THIS IS HOW I LOOKED GIVING THE TESTIMONY (Salt N Pepa said it "I've got to look cute when I praise the Lord"

I heard my name and ran outside like a fat kid getting in line for cup cake, (Laughing hard at the moment), I said my testimony and the whole church was excited for me to the point where I too became excited for their enthusiasm( Yes! the current ambassador for Mansad (former G.T.B Assure Insurance.) and also, as from next week I too will have a company car to at the least pick me up for work, take me back home after work and then take me out for official work too, Isn't God awesome! where people will take staff bus (with all humility though as I type now), I will take staff car, yippie, oh I love the City!!!. People sowed seeds into my life and I felt so honored by God, guess it was bad I missed Wednesday testimony time(I was just too shy, oh yes! believe that.).
VIEN007 AND AUGUSTA UCHE

Finished up from the Victory Dome and off with Aventura Photography (Valentine) to take some pictures for his friends wedding banner back drop, we got there, got set and did our thing then suddenly, everything changed, mu high school girl friend Augusta Uche came out of the other room, I was in shock (this life is small o!), apparently the groom to be is her elder brother, omg! I hugged her, we got talking and you trust Vien, we are now connected again, hey who knows, she could be my chief brides mate soon you know!.

GUEST'S AND DCC MEMBERS
DCC MEMBER (DAVID) AND VIEN007(MOI)
 Now its time for my red carpet skills to be unleashed as I got to "comedy goes to church" with Acapella. So many stunning women and dapper men here, my my, so glad I  am the Red Carpet host, I get to drill all the celebrities one on one(Picture's coming soon). Done for the day and you would not believe what happened, I had to wait outside by A.Y the comedian's car so I could get a message across to him, he finally showed up (With a large crowd behind him too) and I got on with the mission, unknowingly to me, the guy I was meant to leave the Dome with was no where in sight so I got stuck, and felt every other persons ride would be filled to the brim if I may use that term, given on the number of people who turned up for the show.  In the moment of being confused my Godson, Daniel showed up (It is good to have one young person who respects you and is as kind and as God fearing as Daniel, I am blessed to have such a Godson), he stood with me till the very end, end which I must say was when the church became empty, he was still standing with me, I finally saw Mc Acapella and then off I went.
** EMBARGOED AT THE REQUEST OF THE ACADEMY OF MOTION PICTURE ARTS & SCIENCES FOR USE UPON CONCLUSION OF THE ACADEMY AWARDS TELECAST ** Oscar Statues are displayed backstage at the Oscars at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday Feb. 24, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP)
Monday morning and the world is buzzing about the 85th Academy Awards, who got an Oscar and who didn't, 5 things popped through my mind regarding the event,
1. A 9 year old girl was nominated for the actress in a leading role(my eyes popped too)
2. The dresses and suits on the carpet (Fashion Police)
3. Best Picture- Argo( hey D'jango was my pick though )
Argo director Ben Affleck accepts the Oscar for Best Movie onstage at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California. — AFP Photo
ARGO FOR BEST PICTURE
4. Best Actor in a lead role- Danie Day-Lewis for Lincoln( and they said the movie is boring, yeah right)
5. Best Actress in a leading role- Jennifer Lawrence (wow! cheer leaders can sure act)
Actress Jennifer Lawrence arrives at the Oscars at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday Feb. 24, 2013, in Los Angeles. — AP Photo
JENNIFER LAWRENCE

Here is the bio on the 9 year old lady nominated for best actress.
Quvenzhané Wallis

Quvenzhané Wallis is an American child actress. She is known for her leading role as Hushpuppy in the critically acclaimed drama film Beasts of the Southern Wild, for which she became the youngest ... Wikipedia
BornAugust 28, 2003 (age 9), Houma
NationalityAmerican
AwardsBFCA Critics' Choice Award for Best Young PerformerSatellite Special Achievement Award for Outstanding New Talent
VIEN007


Finally at the City, City 105.1 Fm and I am having a blast on air, thanks to @oscarinthecity #BREAKFASTINTHECITY SHOW, WHICH STARTS FROM 6 AM TILL 10 AM.
the Harlem Shake video is just something else, I could barely stop, check it out for your self.

Couldn't finish the show so I guess the reviews for the Academy Awards will be for tomorrow. Over now at the Oyinsan's and seriously, you guys better brace yourselves because something new, fresh and interesting is coming soon! one question and word though you need to put in mind is "Are You Ready To Get Amberactive?"
GBEMILEKE OSCAR & TITILAYO OYINSAN

Off to Festac now, argh! home sweet home!, my hair is looking funny so I had to take it all down, time to nap now, its 11 pm already and this sister has to go to bed! Enjoy the "photos photos" and do let me know what you think, till then, see y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.


Bamidele V. Osagie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a