Skip to main content

T.G.I.F

HAVE SOME M&M, BUT NOT THESE ON MY BLOG WALL, LOLL

Let's start today with a joke, its a new month people, so new rules can also be applied you know, my sister said" there is no room for mushiness this month", I wonder what in the world she is talking about, but hey, I have room for a joke, so here goes.



 During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:
"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy"
When asked why such a big password, she replied "It had to be at least 8 characters long." LMFAO
Like seriously, are blonde's really this dumb or just as smart as I am, laughing hard (I have had my fair share of my blond moments, and I am a red hair now, never going back there love.)


Just tucked baby Nonoh in bed, and big sis is sleeping right next to her (this just makes me feel like I am the real mother to my niece, she totally loves my presence, hmm.). Today was as hectic as a day in the life of a labourer, I got out of bed quite early today but somehow found my self doing things that was uncalled for (e.g deleting apps on my blackberry phone, checking my twitter followers (I'm on 500+ now by the way, thanks to you and you can still follow me on twitter @VIEN007 just in case you wish to.)), on my way, I witnessed an accident in 3D form if I must say, the big jeep rammed the small tricycle (keke napep/maruwa as we call it in Nigeria) and all its passengers in it fell out with the bang on the road, it was shocking because my napep was just right behind the one that got hit, Lord have mercy!, so glad we were on the right lane and not too close to them. Got to the office and the meeting started (yes oh! they had to wait for the boss lade, me, loll just kidding, but on the other hand, I sure am glad that next week I get to be on the breakfast show with Oscar in the city (my big brother better get ready for me because I will take no prisoners this time around!), will miss my home girl J-luv for this next week, it sure was fun co-hosting with her on the City-Fiesta show for the past 2 weeks and doing free style on air also was just the best part of it all.

Just reconnected with an old friend whom I thought I would never see again, he met me when I was still much younger(obviously I was still observing puberty then, smiles), he was much older and I was just so naive, but now, the script has been flipped, k-show is his name still, just hope now that things have changed he can still appreciate me for who I am now and we can work just fine, yes you read well, we apparently work in the same office now (omg!), I will be fine though, lets just hope he can look past the past and let us do great work together.
KSHOW
Done with my show now and looking forward to the hang out for tomorrow with 2 lucky winners who won themselves a hang out with me (Vien007) and J-luv the butterfly (PG. Don't get it twisted guys), also to the rap contest at the pool side for Sunday, just did a rap battle on air and I won, you need poof, check me out on my reverb nation page( Reverbnation.com/vien007) also hey, even Dr. Debo said it, " Vien007 killed them''.

Rushing home now to see my big sis and the baby, the new generation brewing from my sisters are just so beautiful, I am now excited about having my own babies, got maybe 2 more baby sitting to do then get married and have mine(9 children to be precise) trying to imagine many little Minnie Vien, wow! scary but anxious to see what they will look liken hm, their daddy better be cute, laughing hard. 


Big sis just left and the other decided to stick around till tomorrow so I guess I have a baby to look over tonight, but there is one set of twins on my mind I am looking forward to baby sitting soon, well as soon as they drop from their mama( TEE I TEE I). Watching T.v now and I saw my mansard T.v commercial again, this add is really making people call me, ping me, text me, stop and stare at me, I ad to take the hair down(The price of fame is quite expensive, guess I am now going to make a new hair do that is not in my budget.). 


Surfing the net now to see the new videos topping the chart and Tonto Dikeh's song is right on the hot hit list (They said she couldn't sing right? this video proves otherwise.


Here are the other top viewed hot songs for this Friday from me to you.


WILLIAM FT. BRITNEY SPEARS - SCREAM AND SHOUT


WANDE COAL FT. DON JAZZY - THE KICK


ASAP ROCKY, 2CHAINZ, DRAKE, KENDRICK LAMAR - F..K. PROBLEM


My weekend is going to be fun, ladies I need yours to be fun too so, here is my look for this weekend, its the month of love (St. Valentines day month), so, I  have a whole lot of red in my look hence till March which happens to be my birthday month, here it is.


Still in the month of love, here is one event you need to be at this month, February 24th.
For it is written

And it shall come to pass on the 24th  Of feb 2013 the spirit of the lord shall come upon all flesh as his chosen servant  Acapella  takes  Comedy to Church.For the people shall be gathered @ David's xtian centre,Amuwo odofin lagos by 4.pm .Surely Julius Agwu, AY,Senator ,Seyilaw,De don,Gordons,Shakara,Midnitecrew,Eben,Akpororo,Xplicit dancers,Senator, Funnybone,Emekasmith,pencil,R4C,Benji de Jok,chimaraph,elenu,Palmira,MK,Pita and others, Shall be there in the fullness of their gift to bless the congregation.
 For you shall not miss this event because it shall turn your life around.

Offering#1000. Elders sit #3000. Disciples Tables #50,000.
4 enquiries,tickets and table reservation call-08067010127 08022476330 32369E3A.
This Broadcast is Powered by M.O.V.E Media- 292263BC
Away from the music and on to the next one and of course, its movies, finally! Theodora Ibekwe’s ‘Shameful Deceit’ goes into production.Check out this movie story line and see behind the scenes exclusively for Vien Smart readers, all I have to say is, I can't wait to see the full pictures put together!.

 
“London, UK – 1st of February, 2013
PR Guru and activist, Theodora Ibekwe finally announced the start of principal photography on "Shameful Deceit" in London. Shameful Deceit is a socially conscious tale that explores the pressure of dealing with society’s judgemental views on controversial, yet extremely personal circumstances within a marriage. Directed by Ruke Amata(Amata Dynasty, The Past Came Calling), Shameful Deceit has an all-star cast, including Nollywood veteran Lanre Balogun (What women want), Moji Bamtefa (Meet the Adebanjos), Fatima Jabbe (Mirror Boy) alongside the producer herself, Theodora Ibekwe.
Shameful Deceit tells the story of Elizabeth (Theodora Ibekwe) who has to deal with her philandering husband, Simon (Lanre Balogun). Elizabeth, a strong marriage advocate is torn between her belief and the devastating pain of betrayal.

ON SET FOR THE MOVIE, SHAMEFUL DECEIT BY THEODORA IBEKWE
Shameful Deceit is producer Ibekwe’s second feature after her foray into film making. She is receiving guidance and support from Nollywood veterans, director Ruke O. Amata and actor Lanre Balogun. Theodora Ibekwe said: “ Given the production quality we are going for, it was such an Honor to have Nollywood veteran, Lanre Balogun and Moji Bamtefa of acclaimed sitcom ‘Meet the Adebanjos,’ UK’s first ever Black British comedy sitcom, audition for roles in this movie. Their participation ties in with our goal of making a socially conscious, yet highly entertaining movie. ”

With talented cinematographer Don Tino working on industry standard equipment, producer Theodora Ibekwe promises her viewers “just over 90mins of soul-searching and entertainment.”
                                                  -ends-
For more information
Goretti
  +44 (0) 2083103905
  +44 (0) 7935573937
E: prgoretti@googlemail.com



Asides the moving making photos, here is my "Photos Photo" for today, but if you want more, just click on the "PHOTO'S PHOTO" page and get some nice pictures for your black berry dp.
PRESIDENT OBAMA IS AN IBO MAN, SEE PROOF, LOLL
So, I need to get my beauty sleep now, been up all day but before I sleep, guess who also is just as tired as I am but in a political way? you guessed right, former president of the United States of America, Bill Clinton's wife, Hillary Clinton! she just resigned. After over three decades in public service, Hilary Clinton gracefully bowed out. The 65 year old former US First Lady stepped down as Secretary of State at the US State Department today after four years. Senator John Kerry succeeds her.
HILLARY CLINTON
Although she battled ill health in the last few months, she basically shuffled between a nasty stomach virus, to exhaustion, severe dehydration, fall and in concussion, it all led to brief hospitalisation then finally, doctors discovered a blood clot near her brain, I for one believe she has tried, others think she is scared that she may be a target of those who are against president Obama (This story now looks like the picture Quinton Tarantino made come to live in the realest way ever, D'jango Unchained, which of course the president is D'jango and Hillary is the bounty hunter who has him right by her side as free man, laughing hard right? the SSS better not see this!).

See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a