Skip to main content

WEEKEND SPECIAL 5 (SUPER BOWL 47)

Free Sweet Valentine's Day Cakes Pictures wallpaper no89851
WANT THIS CAKE? CALL MEE'S TREATS NOW! +2347030395900
Could it be that this year's valentine might just be special? hey, don't get me wrong, I just believe that as I am without a man (if you know shakes spear then go figure the speech I just wrote, laughing.), I will get gifts finally?(um, the truth is, I hope finally those who did not have the nerves will finally use this day as an opportunity to step up, but then again, I am just kidding, I really have a lot on my mind right now (work, work, work). So Friday was family time out day, and then Saturday came, went to watch the football match between my pastor and the D.C.C men, well, my pastors team won! He had to win because he had able bodied men like Eben and Nathaniel Bassey and other ministers and pastors of the church on his team.
PASTOR K AND EBEN

TEAM P.K (WINNERS)

STRATEGY SESSION


OH YES, THAT IS MY PASTOR IN BLUE, HE PLAYED THE YELLOW TEAM WELL, THEY HAD TO CALL FOR HELP, LOLL
Had to go get my hair done and my nails did (if I am correct, that's the American Southern way of saying it, smiles), these people at the salon are so rude, little did they know that I am in a very spiritual mood so no room for nonsense.
SOME LOVE CHOCOLATE' FOR ME, HMM.
Done with it, and ready to go out into town to paint it blue(that's my favourite colour by the way), just made my way across town by 7 pm to the "City" from Festac town to Oregun-Ikeja, and everyone is waiting for me so we can go and watch the Indigo Band and Ego (Lagbaja's former lead singer)
EGO
perform live along side other talented Nigerian artiste that can do live music at Rodizzio, Issacc John street, Ikeja G.R.A. The event was hosted by Normolose, featuring, Jaywon, Sound Sultan, Omobaba, First born and many others, I just can't mention all the acts for the night because the list is long. I had so much fun, nothing ever can compare to live music, these guys gave me the tunes back to back, I almost went gaga, laughing hard. Just got an invite to perform this Saturday with Ego's live band, so, you know what to do this weekend, and just in case you don't know, here is a bucket list for you from me.


1.Get your car ready
2.Get fuel
3.Come with lots of money
4.Then come party with me at Rodizzio...
VIEN007

JLUV THE BUTTERFLY (TUNE IN TO CITY 105.1 EVERY DAY FROM 12.20 PM)


PARTY TIME


Also got an invitation to come host the celebrity karaoke at Ember Creek at Ikoyi, this Saturday also, (times like these makes me wanna have a car and a driver, Lord help me.). Moving on, I just got home by 7 am, saw mum at the junction leaving for church, she literally ran towards me as she saw me, it made me wonder for a bit about how she would cope when I am finally out of the house (sad face on), well, a woman must leave home when the time is right, and when the time comes, I'm sure she will be very happy.

SUNDAY
www.davidschristiancentre.org
Finally made it to service this Sunday morning, its pastor K's appreciation service, so many acts on stage today, from Mc accapela , Eben, Freke, Mc. Ade and other acts that made the service a fabulous birthday gift for pastor K.and everyone gave me the looks like, I am a first timer, well all thanks to my new hairdo, and after service, I stormed out of church before I could get eye mobbed! Done for the day and off to Love Dating and Marriage at Davids Christian Centre at Fatgbems Bus stop Mile 2 and his words for today really opened my eyes to some new things I have been blind to, guess its never too late to learn and put the new found knowledge to the test.

John Harbaugh, left, and Jim Harbaugh will become the first siblings to face each other as coaches in a major sports match-up this Super Bowl Sunday. Here's a look at some of the most dramatic, best-known sibling rivalries -- real and fictional:<!-- -->
</br>
BRAWL....
 
Chinansa, my Sports guy at The City came in for the program also so we are both heading to The City for the night to do some serious dishing on the Super Bowl this Sunday. The game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens features (2) Nigerians - James Ihedigbo, 29, and Kelechi Osemele, 23, of the Ravens.
NNAMDI AND CHINANSIA
My sports men in the studio with me are also ready, check out Chinasia and Nnamdi of City Fm, they personally let me take their first mean look before going in on air to comment about the game, all I have to say is in America, they do take power too, (nepa took light in the whole stadium, thank God its after I watched Beyonce and Destiny's Child perform.( All I want to see now is more of Beyonce do her thing on air on line, then continue to munch on my Maltesers.). Wait a minute, here she is! She sang live, and her dance moves were out of this world, but though I don't know why she asked the crowd to worship her while she performed "Halo" , in the end, it was her best performance for me ever and the best out fit ever worn by her(Beyonce), Kelly Rowland and Micheal (band members of Destiny's child), and at the end of the day, Baltimore Ravens seem to be the top winners of the night ( I see them doing Jesus walk with me stunts here, they definitely have the "VINCE LOMBARDI TROPHY "

BEYONCE, SUPER BOWL 2013

Speaking about game, Nigeria has finally stepped up their game, the match on Sunday between Nigeria and Cote d'ivoire is a must watch, just glad that wen are finally in the semi finals.

NIGERIA 2- 1 COTE D' IVOIRE 
Trying to get ready for tomorrows show, "Break fast in the city" on 105.1 Fm with Oscar and I can't seem to get any sleep still, been up since Friday with no sleep, I pray I hold this show down, with both eyes open too(laughing hard). While surfing the net for my content tomorrow, I stumbled upon a must see "Photos Photo".

(Warning!, this picture could be disturbing, view at your own risk!) 


Off to bed now, but before I sleep, here is my look for tomorrow and also, young rapper Y.C premiered  "Smile on me" today on 3 major T.v network in Lagos, here he is with the remake of Kanye West's Clique, enjoy.

See y' all later alligators, be kind to one another.

Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a