Skip to main content

Happy? Yes Please

  The program, LIFT! has begun and the word on every attendees happens to be, "Arise", i am so happy at the mention of that word, join us daily if you want to be a part of lift by visiting www.davidschrtistiancentre.org live daily, on Thursday and Friday by 7pm, then on Saturday and Sunday by 8am, its that simple. Ola and those i invited came over and they were really happy to experience this event. The word for today is simple,

No matter the challenges we all face, we all shall receive the end of our faith. 
 Don't quit ever!, cos if you do, you are setting that same standards for your generation.

   A breath of fresh air and i remember why i am grateful for each day, the gift of life!, i thank God for daily, and what is the beauty in it if you do not have loved ones to share it!, well, i am happy at this stage i am right now, i catch myself smiling and grinning from ear to ear these days and i think i know why. Super excited still cos I get to go in for some jingles again tomorrow, i cant wait to see the next creative idea Papa yo! gets to bring up tomorrow, but i sure am ready to learn and follow the master of the art of radio skills, loll at work tomorrow. It was so good to have Na Na come visit me today at the house in Festac, it sure proved that i truly am loved, and i have so much love to give right back. Almost 6pm and I'm still at home, eating rice and stew while my colleagues are at the Dome, working, so as i got through with the meal, i dashed out on a bike and made it to the event just in time, although i looked like a chicken due to the feathers in the coat that stuck to the turtle neck bad & bad  designer top i wore, it sure didn't stop me from doing my task for the day. The program was a blast and i am looking forward to tomorrows live streaming, i sure feel great doing things in the media, no matter what it is, media world is just the right place for me. Time to head home after "Lift" and there was a ride already with 3 department members, i sure had fun driving home cos the bunch i sat in the car with were as funny as funny can be, imagine us calling our selves routers, loll, eating cake and sandwich, having good laugh at the funny moments we had a while back and just enjoying the ride home. I was the first to get off at my stop, and i realised i didn't want to get out of the car in the rain though, and then i thought out loud walking to the stairs saying, i am truly happy, knowing i have good friends and the best family, hm, i cant wait for tomorrows experience.




  Moving on, i learnt that the current most beautiful girl in Nigeria has been dethroned for falsified age declaration she used during the pageant. Well, don't we all know people do that everyday especially footballers, duh!. I know shes wrong but i just think the poor girl just wanted to realise her dream at any cost, well i hope this serves as a warning and lesson in life, which is, achieve your dream and fulfill purpose at the right time, and don't achieve it at a negative cost that you will always regret, she was unlucky to have been caught but would have been favoured if she had not lied because from what i gathered against all odds, she was gonna win, she didn't need the age scandal drama at all. Like this story is not enough, Bobby Brown, the Ex husband to late Whitney Houston also got married recently, he could have just waited a little bit, now it looks like he was just waiting for her to go and then get hitched!, i wish them all well, its really not my business, i just hope we all fulfill our purpose, and do it the right way, always. I have to sleep now, its past bed time(sound just like a teenager on curfew), see y; all later alligators, be kind to one another.


Bamidele V. Osagie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AURA COOL Wednesday morning and I feel…. Well I can’t say, but I know this too shall pass. Woke up feeling good about the day, just got a call from my new found friend (what? You expected me to say my new found love right? Not so soon guys, still basking in the single mood) Aura-Cool , he really is so different from a lot of dude’s out there, I found myself paying close attention to all he had to say regarding relationship, sex, love, life, and now I have myself thinking, this guy might make a great friend with benefits, he looks like Justine Timberlake and I look like Milla Kunis, let’s get together and do a movie I guess(loll, just kidding), but really, could he be the next love Dr.?   DAN AS A JUDGE ON NIGERIA'S GOT TALENT   I, DAN AND MERCEE, XMAS LAST YEAR Speaking of Dr. Love, the real Dr. Love’s birthday is here finally! Dan Foster aka The Big Dawg turns.. I dare not say the age (laughing hard) but the most important part is that he is adding a ful

HAPPY LAW SUIT Not Kris Humpries though

Oh my, where is my happiness? who took it and why? oops! there it is, I found it. They are going down! God help me, laughing hard. GUESS THIS IS THE PART WHERE LEMAR TELL KRIS, "HEY, I'M NOT THE ONE YOU PUT A ROCK ON IT, SO SADDLE UP SOLDIER AND PLAY FAIR". Well, I know someone or persons who at the end of the day, took their own law suit to the court "literally", check out former bromance buddies, Kris Humpries, the ex husband to Kim Kardashian and Lemar Odom, the husband to Khloe Kardashian Odom, in a one on one basketball game between them on the court at the play offs between  LA Clippers and Brooklyn Nets (this is the part Jim Carey goes off and says, its show time") I smell a cold war. THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING! Moving on, I had a very stress filled day on Monday which caused me to literally sleep off till 4 am on Tuesday morning, thank goodness I woke up just at the nick of time before the driver got here(home). At the studio and

THE DAY AFTER LIFE BEFORE HER EYES

VIEN 007, BIRTHDAY GIRL PHOTO BY MAX GREY MARCH 27 1988 - MARCH 27 2013? Time of death? of what? Not me oh, not anyone, but my insanity, heart ache, being broke (laughing so hard), no love, and all the bad, and ugly things that was in my path(I wish I didn't have a heart, Waje knows how I feel, see her new video.) At the end of the day, my day came and passed and I kissed the drought goodbye, its all brand new for me just like the video above....I will be back to finish up, and oh that building that got burned yesterday was really burnt down to almost nothing but in the end, the fire was finally put out, I should say more about how my birthday went, but believe me, the day felt more like a funeral than a birthday, up till the point mum served me my birthday meal (Pomo and Beans with Yam and Plantain), then I went to church to praise God www.davidschristiancentre.org and then finally, Amz and Ugo did make it awesome in the end, by surprisingly taking me out to get a